Windows 10: can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system

Discus and support can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can't believe it. they finally did it. they finally took the boundary and pushed it to unfathomable levels of fuckery. an administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/reallyboredaf, Oct 7, 2020.

1. can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system

can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system rZol7x5omN_thZ392pkvUVy343BbLOJIXurjoPwWl_0.jpg

I can't believe it. they finally did it. they finally took the boundary and pushed it to unfathomable levels of fuckery. an administrator account is no longer able to have full control over the operating system - why? the ONLY solution to this problem (see image) is to fuck around inside of regedit and change a shit ton of values. you can't change this setting from anywhere within windows. what happened to letting people install what they want, when they want, and having the users decision of clicking "yes" be the determining factor of what type of shit gets installed on a given PC? someone clarify to me if this a universal issue because this on a completely fresh install of windows 10 home - not on windows 10 S or whatever the hell. the software i'm trying to install isn't pirated, it isn't bootleg, it isn't satanic, just let me install the fucking thing - I sincerely don't understand what's going on. yes i'm pissed because I just bought a license key for this software and windows tried everything in its power to cockblock me from using it. thank you for any help.

https://preview.redd.it/aq4hbhlufqr...bp&s=a5619810d2a39a6b5a174e7e37f6c756909d2a9e

submitted by /u/reallyboredaf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/reallyboredaf, Oct 7, 2020

2. Dual boot not allowing to select Operating system.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

Suggest you to try the below mentioned steps and check if they helps you.

* Press Windows logo key + R to open run command

* Type Systempropertiesprotection into it and hit
    Enter key.

* Go to Advanced tab, then click Settings
    under Startup and Recovery

* Select the check box against theTime to display list of operating system
    under System startup.

* Set the time in seconds if required, then click OK and
    OK.

Now restart your PC and see if it give option to choose operating system on
    System startup.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Sharmard Win User
    operating system language problem

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in August 2015. Since then I am struggling to change the operating system language but not able to do it as I cannot understand Dutch in which the system got upgraded. I bought this lenovo laptop from Netherlands,
    so it has default operating system language as dutch. I tried many tips suggested online to change it but not able to change it. Please suggest how can I get rid of these problem. I want to have administrative language as English. Please suggest step by step
    procedure. It is even difficult to figure out which is pc setting option, recovery option or update option in dutch.

Thank you.

Sharmard, Oct 7, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system

1. can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system - Similar Threads - someone help understand

2. Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?: This is the minidump file i had, after a BSOD that appears to happen only when i'm gaming.I also got a volmgr ID 161 error and a Kernel Power ID 41 error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  3. Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?: This is the minidump file i had, after a BSOD that appears to happen only when i'm gaming.I also got a volmgr ID 161 error and a Kernel Power ID 41 error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  4. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  5. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  6. Can someone help me understand this Minidump files

Can someone help me understand this Minidump files: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  7. Can someone help me understand this Minidump file

Can someone help me understand this Minidump file: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  8. Help me understand whats wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me understand whats wrong: Hi. I capture this on my wireshark but i never installed dropbox since fresh OS install. But still it makes connections to it. And also it makes connections to "M-Search ssdp discovery dial multiscreen" from google chrome that i have uninstalled but it still makes those...
  9. Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?

Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?: Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash? Here is the memory dmp file OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkvTJmtXjU_hfvOin4IXQmNhA-Y?e=9YdpUg...
  10. can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification: I have been looking at new Certs to take now that I'm out of high school. I asked my senior tech what a good one to go for was M10982 but when I look into I can't find any documentation that there is even a exam for it but I can find plenty of courses that look super sketchy....