Windows 10: Can someone help me with a dump file?

Discus and support Can someone help me with a dump file? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PetarBrezitski, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Can someone help me with a dump file?

Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away from the computer. Dump information is below:12: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **

:)

PetarBrezitski, Jan 6, 2022
  2. garyinhere, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Need help analyzing dump file.

If your computer crashes, how can you find out what happened, fix the issue and it prevent it from happening again? You may find the small memory dump file useful in this situation. The small memory dump file contains
    the smallest amount of useful information that could help you identify why your computer crashed. The memory dump file contains the following information:
    • The Stop message, its parameters and other data
    • A list of loaded drivers
    • The processor context (PRCB) for the processor that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (EPROCESS) for the process that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (ETHREAD) for the thread that stopped
    • The Kernel-mode call stack for the thread that stopped
    To create a memory dump file, Windows requires a paging file on the boot volume that is at least 2 megabytes (MB) in size. On computers that are running Microsoft Windows 2000, or a later version of Windows, a new memory
    dump file is created each time that a computer crash may occur. A history of these files is stored in a folder. If a second problem occurs and if Windows creates a second small memory dump file, Windows preserves the previous file. Windows gives each file
    a distinct, date-encoded file name. For example, Mini022900-01.dmp is the first memory dump file that was generated on February 29, 2000. Windows keeps a list of all the small memory dump files in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder.

The small memory dump file can be useful when hard disk space is limited. However, because of the limited information that is included, errors that were not directly caused by the thread that was running at the time of
    the problem may not be discovered by an analysis of this file.

WilliamSuiter1, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can someone help me with a dump file?

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Can someone help me with a dump file?

1. Can someone help me with a dump file? - Similar Threads - someone help dump

2. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  3. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  4. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  5. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  6. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  7. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  8. Can someone help me with a dump file?

Can someone help me with a dump file?: Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away...
  9. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?: Hi,below you will find a link to the mini dump file. I've got a few crashes in the last few days on my Ryzen desktop....I suspect that the issue could be the PSU but I'm not totally sure.Before opening an RMA for the PSU, can someone help me to inspect this...
  10. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?: Hi,below you will find a link to the mini dump file. I've got a few crashes in the last few days on my Ryzen desktop....I suspect that the issue could be the PSU but I'm not totally sure.Before opening an RMA for the PSU, can someone help me to inspect this...