Windows 10: can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...

Discus and support can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Begin Activation Context Generation. Input Parameter: Flags = 0 ProcessorArchitecture = Wow32 CultureFallBacks = en-US;en ManifestPath = C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TyMacaluso, Mar 19, 2023.

1. can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...

Begin Activation Context Generation. Input Parameter: Flags = 0 ProcessorArchitecture = Wow32 CultureFallBacks = en-US;en ManifestPath = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe AssemblyDirectory = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\ Application Config File = ----------------- INFO: Parsing Manifest File C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe. INFO: Manifest Definition Identity is MSIAfterburner,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.0". INFO: Reference: Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls,language="*",processorArchitectu

:)

TyMacaluso, Mar 19, 2023

2. GTX 460/Afterburner help

What happens when you set your clock speed with Afterburner?

I just installed an HD4890 and if I try overclocking with Afterburner in large steps it just reverts back to default settings, but if I move the sliders in small steps I can get from 850MHz core to 1000MHz.

MetalRacer, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Dwight90 Win User
    msi afterburner and my new hd5850

and...

Iff you want to use the MSI afterburn tool you have to follow these steps:

1- Go to c:/programfiles/MSIafterburn
    2- open the config file in notepad
    3- make sure that custom clock is set to 1

regards

Dwight90, Mar 19, 2023
  4. can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...

RTCore64.sys BSOD in Windows 11 with MSI Afterburner

I just use it to make a fan curve for my GPU. Any suggestions?

galactica.phantom, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...

1. can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a... - Similar Threads - someone help afterburner

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...: Begin Activation Context Generation. Input Parameter: Flags = 0 ProcessorArchitecture = Wow32 CultureFallBacks = en-US;en ManifestPath = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe AssemblyDirectory = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\ Application Config File =...
  5. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this?: So, I reset my PC because I kept getting blue screened, and there are now these broken shortcuts on my desktop that I can't get rid of. Can these be removed, and how? submitted by /u/osu_watuurmelon [link] [comments]...
  6. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me?: I was playing Apex Legends today and I noticed I was lagging which I thought was really weird, so I checked my task manager and both my GPU and Ethernet were at 100% usage. I lowered all graphic to minimum and and the problem didn't go away. I also tried to open Valorant and...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  8. Application failed to start because side by side config incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application failed to start because side by side config incorrect: Can someone please help me Can not start itunes upon double click to run error message Using Latest Windows 10 64 bit useActivation context generation failed for "C:\Users\miecz\Downloads\iTunes64Setup1.exe".Error in manifest or policy file...
  9. side by side config

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    side by side config: error message "side by side config is incorrect" how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-config/0edec762-f809-4e09-9dca-615f4dd671ca"
  10. side by side config error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    side by side config error: how do you fix the side by side config error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-config-error/e32a7190-a835-4c5a-a831-3b32b7a2385c