Windows 10: can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

Discus and support can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; enabled the required options in "Turn windows feature on or off"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kushal Kumar2, Jun 16, 2024.

1. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

enabled the required options in "Turn windows feature on or off"

:)

Kushal Kumar2, Jun 16, 2024

2. while installing wsl2 on microsoft ubuntu 22.04 this error is shown

while installing wsl2 this error is shown

PS C:\Windows\system32> wsl --list --verbose

NAME STATE VERSION

* Ubuntu-22.04 Stopped 1

Ubuntu Stopped 1

PS C:\Windows\system32> wsl --set-version Ubuntu 2

Conversion in progress, this may take a few minutes...

For information on key differences with WSL 2 please visit https://aka.ms/wsl2

{Application Error}

The exception s (0x

kindly help me to resolve this issue

MUHAMMAD RABBAZ, Jun 16, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2024
  4. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

WSL2 & Ubuntu

Hi Jennifer,

WSL is just a barebones Linux installation. There are two options - download Hyper-V and set an Ubuntu installation(if you have Pro edition) automatically, or use WSL2.

UEFI mode is a required for Windows 11 so you likely have it enabled.

In the Windows search,

type cmd, right-click it, and choose run as administrator.

Execute

wsl --install

This command would install WSL+Install Ubuntu.

Keep us posted how that goes.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

1. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck... - Similar Threads - someone help installing

2. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...: enabled the required options in "Turn windows feature on or off" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-installing-wsl2-and/f7660daa-9d2a-4472-8b76-90d50a299a1a
  3. After installing Ubuntu stuck on booting Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Ubuntu stuck on booting Ubuntu: For some reason my Lenovo ideapad wants to run Ubuntu by itself I tried doing the dual boot strat which looks so cool to have 2 os on 1 computer but 1 issue is stopping me, me accessing win 11 with all my important information Plz help tried boot repair I need a way to get...
  4. After installing Ubuntu stuck on booting Ubuntu

After installing Ubuntu stuck on booting Ubuntu: For some reason my Lenovo ideapad wants to run Ubuntu by itself I tried doing the dual boot strat which looks so cool to have 2 os on 1 computer but 1 issue is stopping me, me accessing win 11 with all my important information Plz help tried boot repair I need a way to get...
  5. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  6. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  7. How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu: I want to see the files and folder icons when I use the ls command. Is there any way to achieve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-terminal-icons-in-wsl2-ubuntu/7c810f10-3237-462b-8845-dcdb98f644e7
  8. How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu

How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu: I want to see the files and folder icons when I use the ls command. Is there any way to achieve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-terminal-icons-in-wsl2-ubuntu/7c810f10-3237-462b-8845-dcdb98f644e7
  9. WSL2 & Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 & Ubuntu: When trying to run ubuntu on windows subsystem it will not allow me to toggle on the subsystem feature. My virtualization is on. Do I need to change the boot mode from UEFI? Acer nitro windows 11. I've tried with a virtual box download to and it will not load ubuntu. Help!...
  10. WSL2 & Ubuntu

WSL2 & Ubuntu: When trying to run ubuntu on windows subsystem it will not allow me to toggle on the subsystem feature. My virtualization is on. Do I need to change the boot mode from UEFI? Acer nitro windows 11. I've tried with a virtual box download to and it will not load ubuntu. Help!...