Windows 10: Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop?

Discus and support Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,WIN11 was download on my Samsung 2 in 1 laptop and I'm having issues now. Can you help me? The issues are keyboard doesn't work, unable to switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paula M._81, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop?

Hello,WIN11 was download on my Samsung 2 in 1 laptop and I'm having issues now. Can you help me? The issues are keyboard doesn't work, unable to switch from tablet to desktop, and lost photos.Switching from tablet to laptop, I cannot find where to go to change it. It's not where it was before. Missing photos, I looked in Photo app and One Drive. They are not there. Laptop information: Processor: 11th Gen IntelR Core TM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor & windows specifications Edition: Windows 11 Home Version

:)

Paula M._81, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Help needed for my dell latitude laptop. couple troubles

Hi Paige,

There are a number of built in troubleshooters in your laptop that you can use to help you resolve this issue. Here are the steps:

• Type Troubleshoot in the Search box.
    • Click on Troubleshoot to run the app.
    • Run the the following troubleshooters listed below and check the results:
    • Hardware and Devices
    • Bluetooth
    • Recording Audio
    • Speech
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you visit the device manufacturer's website to download the latest drivers for your PC.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rolando Vil, Aug 20, 2022
  4. Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop?

1. Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop? - Similar Threads - someone help issues

2. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I haven't even made a new user account or somth. I tried to press the start button and...
  3. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I tried to press the start button and search button but none worked. I restarted my laptop...
  4. Can someone help me with my issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my issue?: Hi, I have a problem with signing in to my windows. I am trying to sign in but it says "something happened and your pin isn't available.Click to set up pin again". I know it is quite easy with a network but my PC shows no network despite of having one. Please help me with...
  5. Can someone help me with my issue?

Can someone help me with my issue?: Hi, I have a problem with signing in to my windows. I am trying to sign in but it says "something happened and your pin isn't available.Click to set up pin again". I know it is quite easy with a network but my PC shows no network despite of having one. Please help me with...
  6. Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop?

Can someone help me with issues after WIN11 was download to my laptop?: Hello,WIN11 was download on my Samsung 2 in 1 laptop and I'm having issues now. Can you help me? The issues are keyboard doesn't work, unable to switch from tablet to desktop, and lost photos.Switching from tablet to laptop, I cannot find where to go to change it. It's not...
  7. Can someone help me with sluggish laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me with sluggish laptop: Hi I have a sluggish laptop unresponsive slow laggs can someone please help me with tips I already did cleaning out junk files tho. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-sluggish-laptop/8d220055-0443-4e8c-b2e8-14ebf6617992
  8. Can someone help me with this software issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this software issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xx_Kratos_xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5bt3z/can_someone_help_me_with_this_software_issue/
  9. Can someone help me fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix my laptop?: I’m getting “umountable boot error” and when the auto repair starts the screen goes black, please help! submitted by /u/seguin9119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk9b7u/can_someone_help_me_fix_my_laptop/
  10. can someone help me with the teredo issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone help me with the teredo issue: can someone help me with the teredo issue I tried everything but cant get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-the-teredo-issue/d9f36ba5-2fb0-49f4-8eaf-d532d05887c1