Windows 10: Can someone help me with my Android Phone

Discus and support Can someone help me with my Android Phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Apart from the fact that Your Phone has ceased again to connect my Android 9 with my PC, several weeks ago. I have now got a major problem with a basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by clayto, Jun 4, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

Can someone help me with my Android Phone

Apart from the fact that Your Phone has ceased again to connect my Android 9 with my PC, several weeks ago. I have now got a major problem with a basic feature of the phone itself and have been struggling and failing to get help elsewhere. When receiving a call the ringer does not ring and the vibrator does not vibrate, so I am missing calls. It is more than likely something is not right with the numerous settings, but I have tried everything I can think of, repeatedly. Settings, sounds, volume, ring tones, permissions etc. I am now very confused and fear my efforts are making things worse. I 'phone myself' constantly to see what effect changes have. The phone is receiving the calls, I have got it flashing again (for the moment) and displaying a tiny notification (not seen before), but there is no ringing or vibration. I have tried other forums.

:)

clayto, Jun 4, 2020
  2. RCoon Win User

Android Help Desk

Here's a quick question-quick answer Help Desk to get your thumbs back in action on your Android phone. If you have advanced questions, make a thread! If it's something you think might be quick and simple, ask it here.
    • Just got a new Android phone and have no idea where to begin?
    • Need a quick tip on how to change a hidden setting?
    • Looking for the best app to fit your need?
    Drop your questions here and somebody with the knowledge can get you back on track.

RCoon, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Can someone help me with my Android Phone

Best android mobile phone within 500-600USD?

Apart from samsung galaxy SIII & Note II, Plz suggest me good android mobile phone within 500-600USD.

Like HTC one x, lg nitro hd etc...any good alternative to galaxy SIII/NoteII?

freebird_9924, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me with my Android Phone

1. Can someone help me with my Android Phone - Similar Threads - someone help Android

2. Can someone help me on the phone with Email account recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me on the phone with Email account recovery?: I cannot use the account recovery form I need to actually speak to someone. Is there a phone number I can call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-on-the-phone-with-email/5c42f525-7dad-4978-b699-325883925004
  3. Plz help me for android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help me for android phone: Is it safe to install lineage OS in mobile for banking appsand Volte 4G work in lineage OSand is it safe to use lineage os in samsung galaxy j7 2015and Windows windows copilot some new features...
  4. Plz help me for android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me for android phone: Is it safe to install lineage OS in mobile for banking appsand Volte 4G work in lineage OSand is it safe to use lineage os in samsung galaxy j7 2015and Windows windows copilot some new features...
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  6. Problem with android emulators, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with android emulators, can someone help me?: i have a problem with android emulators: when i try to start them my pc suddently crashes and get in blue screen. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-android-emulators-can-someone-help-me/c8c47f9d-7800-4ad8-92f7-a9f3ac3c08f6
  7. Problem with android emulators, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with android emulators, can someone help me?: i have a problem with android emulators: when i try to start them my pc suddently crashes and get in blue screen. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-android-emulators-can-someone-help-me/c8c47f9d-7800-4ad8-92f7-a9f3ac3c08f6
  8. Problem with android emulators, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  10. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...