Windows 10: can someone help me with removing the menu bar in file explorer?

Discus and support can someone help me with removing the menu bar in file explorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NikitaPZ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NikitaPZ, Nov 26, 2020.

1. can someone help me with removing the menu bar in file explorer?

/u/NikitaPZ, Nov 26, 2020

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 26, 2020
  3. remove address bar file explorer

Hi all,

How do we remove the "Address bar" from "file explorer", while in "tablet mode"?

This is for Windows 10 - Enterprise

We tried the 2 steps below.

1- This will work for the FullPath, but not FullPathAddress

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState

FullPath and FullpathAddress

0 = display name

1 = display full path

2- no luck with this one too.

We tried the Offset trick 0018 from this article Explorer Menu Bar removal

mario

mario savard, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Karla Alm Win User

can someone help me with removing the menu bar in file explorer?

IE just updated and I lost my menu bar. I tried the right click in the title bar but only get a partial list , no menu . Just minmize, maximize, etc.

Hi Charlie,

For step by step instructions on how you can be able to view the Menu bar, follow these instructions:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt key.
    • You will see options: File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools and Help.
    • Click View > Toolbars > Menu bar.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

can someone help me with removing the menu bar in file explorer?

1. can someone help me with removing the menu bar in file explorer? - Similar Threads - someone help removing

2. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me remove this prompt?: Alright, I've had this issue for a while now, and I want to solve it. So essentially the issue is, whenever I boot up my computer, command prompt opens up and covers my entire screen. It doesn't affect anything to my knowledge but it's ridiculously annoying, can someone help...
  3. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me remove this prompt?: Alright, I've had this issue for a while now, and I want to solve it. So essentially the issue is, whenever I boot up my computer, command prompt opens up and covers my entire screen. It doesn't affect anything to my knowledge but it's ridiculously annoying, can someone help...
  4. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can someone help me remove this virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me remove this virus?: So, I recently recognized that randomly during the day Windows Terminal would pop up. I then recognized that when I was using Chrome and Windows Terminal randomly popped up, it would close all my Chrome windows, then relaunch Chrome a few seconds later into the start menu. It...
  6. Can someone help me with a dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with a dump file?: Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away...
  7. Can someone help me with a dump file?

Can someone help me with a dump file?: Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away...
  8. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

Can someone help me remove this grey area?: I need some help. Please read the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-remove-this-grey-area/61ce6f7b-d292-4ed5-a3f3-005da9dbf0bd
  9. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

in Cortana
    Can someone help me remove this grey area?: I need some help. Please read the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-remove-this-grey-area/61ce6f7b-d292-4ed5-a3f3-005da9dbf0bd
  10. Can someone help me with these black bars?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone help me with these black bars?: Windows 10 Hello, any idea about these? They appear in random softs and my work is a lot harder. It simply appears in random windows, over random icons and drop-down menus. Any ideas on how to fix this? My drivers and windows updates all are fine, also is not something...