Windows 10: Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?

Discus and support Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been getting system crashes once in a while ("blue screen"), and I'm trying to figure out why? I have windows 10. Can someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sinow_9, Aug 5, 2018.

1. sinow_9 Win User

Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?

Hello,

I've been getting system crashes once in a while ("blue screen"), and I'm trying to figure out why? I have windows 10. Can someone help me discover the reason? Any help appreciated.

Link to my minidump file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xac76wmlxp5j28/Minidump.zip?dl=0

Regards,

SW

:)

sinow_9, Aug 5, 2018
  2. BostjanVi Win User

Analysis of crash dump failed

Hello,

I've been getting frequent system crashes ("blue screen"), and I'm trying to determine the cause. The latest crash has produced a dump, and I tried to use a Microsoft tool to analyse it; but apparently the analysis failed. Can someone help me discover the
    reason?

Appreciate any help.

link to result of dump analysis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/evbensq2c1rpj37/MEMORY.2018-04-08_CrashHangAnalysis (1).mht?dl=0

Regards,

BV

BostjanVi, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Analysis of crash dump failed

Hello,

I am Sumit, an Independent advisor and a Microsoft MVP here to help.

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?

Dump File analysis

Hello,

I am Sumit, an Independent advisor and a Microsoft MVP here to help.

Sorry, I have troubles downloading the full memory dump. Do you have minidumps that are small and easy to understand?

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?

1. Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump? - Similar Threads - someone help analysis

2. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  3. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  4. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  5. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  6. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

7. Can someone help me with a dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with a dump file?: Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away...
  8. Can someone help me with a dump file?

Can someone help me with a dump file?: Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away...
  9. Crash Dump Analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash Dump Analysis: I had some BSOD of memory management problem and I have tired a lot of stuff and it wont fix..All my Mini Dump files:https://www.dropbox.com/s/cv9rkimwq0s167z/042321-6171-01.zip?dl=0Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19042Windows dir: C:\WINDOWSHardware:...
  10. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vmss2core windows 10 crashHangAnalysis failed