Windows 10: Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...

Discus and support Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/universe130, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...

/u/universe130, Oct 13, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 13, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 13, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...

1. Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I... - Similar Threads - someone help issue

2. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I haven't even made a new user account or somth. I tried to press the start button and...
  3. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I tried to press the start button and search button but none worked. I restarted my laptop...
  4. Can someone help me with my issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my issue?: Hi, I have a problem with signing in to my windows. I am trying to sign in but it says "something happened and your pin isn't available.Click to set up pin again". I know it is quite easy with a network but my PC shows no network despite of having one. Please help me with...
  5. Can someone help me with my issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with my issue?: Hi, I have a problem with signing in to my windows. I am trying to sign in but it says "something happened and your pin isn't available.Click to set up pin again". I know it is quite easy with a network but my PC shows no network despite of having one. Please help me with...
  6. Can someone help me with this software issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this software issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xx_Kratos_xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5bt3z/can_someone_help_me_with_this_software_issue/
  7. Can someone help me it doesn’t boot and this happens

Can someone help me it doesn’t boot and this happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/imrealhemanBbc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt3mko/can_someone_help_me_it_doesnt_boot_and_this/
  8. can someone help me with the teredo issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone help me with the teredo issue: can someone help me with the teredo issue I tried everything but cant get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-the-teredo-issue/d9f36ba5-2fb0-49f4-8eaf-d532d05887c1
  9. YouTube tutorials

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    YouTube tutorials: Can I record YouTube "how to" tutorials about Windows 10 and monetize it if I have Windows 10 Home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-tutorials/5ed998d1-3aff-4619-b521-4fd152455543
  10. Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.

Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vsphunter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxcik8/can_anybody_help_me_with_my_pc_ive_tried_youtube/