Windows 10: Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't...

Discus and support Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shadow_3710 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shadow_3710, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't...

/u/shadow_3710, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Hi can someone help me fix why my pc crashes

Hi, My pc crashed again randomly and it says the minidump folder is empty.. what do I do now?

TheShinyOrange, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't...

PC won't boot up suddenly

I was hoping that by now someone on this forum could recommend some steps i can take to repair my desktop pc. I outlined the problem and steps i have taken so far. I still havent found the reason for the problem or figured out a solution. I guess no one can offer me any additional suggestions to help. Thanks anyway.

bearcatjer, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't...

1. Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't... - Similar Threads - someone help randomly

2. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  3. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  4. my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?: first comes this warning - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID {4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D} to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL...
  5. my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?: first comes this warning - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID {4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D} to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL...
  6. my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can someone help me with my pc?

Can someone help me with my pc?: Hi! After resetting my pc from scratch i could not use my mouse and keyboard and i can't restart it agin because i don't know the administration password and a can't boot in to safe mode. Can Someone help me?...
  8. Can someone help me with my PC Crashing

Can someone help me with my PC Crashing: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...
  9. Can someone help me with my PC

Can someone help me with my PC: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...
  10. Can someone help me with my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me with my Windows 10 PC?: Hello! My PC no longer recognizes its built-in face detection camera. It's called an un-built. It's the same with some Bluetooth devices. They are displayed as driver errors. I will send you another link with a video where I can show you my problem. Thanks for your help...