Windows 10: Can someone help me with this problem.

Discus and support Can someone help me with this problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dxdroom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgsi1g/can_someone_help_me_with_this_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dxdroom, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Can someone help me with this problem.

/u/dxdroom, Jun 27, 2020

2. Can someone help me with these black bars?

Windows 10
    Hello, any idea about these? They appear in random softs and my work is a lot harder. It simply appears in random windows, over random icons and drop-down menus. Any ideas on how to fix this? My drivers and windows updates all are fine, also is not something related to the Dark Theme of the PC. Thank you

Can someone help me with this problem. [​IMG]

EduardxGabriel, Jun 27, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 27, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Can someone help me with this problem.

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me with this problem.

1. Can someone help me with this problem. - Similar Threads - someone help problem

2. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  3. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  4. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  6. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  7. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: Windows could not start windows defender on local computer Error 1297: A privilege that the service requires to function properly does not exist in the service account configuration....
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  9. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PrestigiousCheck2265 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i90i9g/can_someone_help_me_fix_this_problem/
  10. can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me with my problem?: ok so my pc started an automatic repair blue screen with the message "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc", i tried absolutly everything but everything fails, ive watched every youtube tutorial video but it doesnt work out can someone help me? i honestly dont know what...