Windows 10: Can someone help me with this?

Discus and support Can someone help me with this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I turned on my computer today and everything was fine until my mouse started glitching in and out. A small diamond shape appeared and it started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by riaaa, May 24, 2024.

1. riaaa Win User

Can someone help me with this?

I turned on my computer today and everything was fine until my mouse started glitching in and out. A small diamond shape appeared and it started glitching too. I've tried shutting down my computer and restarting it but it's still happening.

:)

riaaa, May 24, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 24, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 24, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can someone help me with this? :cool:

jmcslob, May 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Can someone help me with this? - Similar Threads - someone help

2. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...: enabled the required options in "Turn windows feature on or off" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-installing-wsl2-and/f7660daa-9d2a-4472-8b76-90d50a299a1a
  3. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...: enabled the required options in "Turn windows feature on or off" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-installing-wsl2-and/f7660daa-9d2a-4472-8b76-90d50a299a1a
  4. My PC Keeps having bluescreens, i don't know why? Can someone help? I'm on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Keeps having bluescreens, i don't know why? Can someone help? I'm on windows 11: Last Mini Dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-having-bluescreens-i-dont-know-why-can/e2760330-7d4b-42bb-b96e-4dbd1d581d56
  5. My PC Keeps having bluescreens, i don't know why? Can someone help? I'm on windows 11

My PC Keeps having bluescreens, i don't know why? Can someone help? I'm on windows 11: Last Mini Dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-having-bluescreens-i-dont-know-why-can/e2760330-7d4b-42bb-b96e-4dbd1d581d56
  6. Can someone please help me! My bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me! My bluetooth disappeared: This morning when I opened my laptop the bluetooth was missing from that little icon bar and on searching the internet I did certain things and now I can't fix it please someone help...
  7. Can someone please help me! My bluetooth disappeared

Can someone please help me! My bluetooth disappeared: This morning when I opened my laptop the bluetooth was missing from that little icon bar and on searching the internet I did certain things and now I can't fix it please someone help...
  8. Frequent crashing and BSOD, seems to follow no particular pattern. Can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashing and BSOD, seems to follow no particular pattern. Can someone help?: My computer is an IBUYPOWER prebuilt with the following specs:ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-13900KF Processor 8X 3.00GHz + 16X 2.20GHz/36MB L3 CacheProcessor CoolingiBUYPOWER 360mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling SystemMemoryCrucial Pro 64GB Kit 2x32GB DDR5-5600 UDIMMVideo...
  9. Frequent crashing and BSOD, seems to follow no particular pattern. Can someone help?

Frequent crashing and BSOD, seems to follow no particular pattern. Can someone help?: My computer is an IBUYPOWER prebuilt with the following specs:ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-13900KF Processor 8X 3.00GHz + 16X 2.20GHz/36MB L3 CacheProcessor CoolingiBUYPOWER 360mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling SystemMemoryCrucial Pro 64GB Kit 2x32GB DDR5-5600 UDIMMVideo...
  10. Can someone help me with a Bios issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with a Bios issue: When I load onto my computer, it says please enter to recovery bio setting f one f two when I press both of them, nothing happens or one of them and i'm stuck...