Windows 10: can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

Discus and support can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been looking at new Certs to take now that I'm out of high school. I asked my senior tech what a good one to go for was M10982 but when I look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blaze8n, Feb 13, 2020 at 3:17 PM.

1. can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

I have been looking at new Certs to take now that I'm out of high school. I asked my senior tech what a good one to go for was M10982 but when I look into I can't find any documentation that there is even a exam for it but I can find plenty of courses that look super sketchy. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/blaze8n
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. certificate error. navigation

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you receive certificate error. navigation on web browser and I'd be certainly help you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Which browser are you referring to ?
    • Have you cross checked this issue on other browsers?
    • Which is the website, you are redirected to?
    A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion by Yaqub from the following link if you are using Internet Explorer browser.

Certificate error on Internet Explorer, error message that states the content from the site was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
    Note: applies to Windows 10.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Does this error persist while browsing other websites too?
    • Does this error persist while using other browser?

Kindly follow the below given steps and check if the issue persist:

• In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended).

A red Address Bar and a certificate warning appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 13, 2020 at 3:22 PM
Thema:

can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

1. can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification - Similar Threads - someone help understanding

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  3. Can someone help me because I'm about to lose my mind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me because I'm about to lose my mind: I just switched out my old hard drive for a new SSD and I transferred windows over just fine. I tried to backup my files using "file history" and for some reason it backed up 4 different times onto am external hard drive. When I swapped out drives I plugged in the external...
  4. Can Someone that understands encryption explain it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Someone that understands encryption explain it?: I have 2 systems, 1 Windows 10 Pro system, 1 Windows 10 Home system. I want to encrypt a flash drive one EITHER system and open it on EITHER system. On the Windows 10 Pro system I can open File Explorer, hit "Manage" and Bitlocker is there. On the Windows 10 Home system,...
  5. Can someone help me with this ?

Can someone help me with this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spark365 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvk00h/can_someone_help_me_with_this/
  6. Can Someone Help Me Fix This?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Someone Help Me Fix This?: When I Click On A Game/App it says 'Try That Again' page could not be loaded.please try again. I clicked try again and it crashed. then I waited like 1 hour and still same problem. Can Someone Help Me? Error Code:0x80004003...
  7. Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?: submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtvlzs/can_someone_help_me/
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  9. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...
  10. Can someone tell me about ASUS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone tell me about ASUS?: I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find. Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good? 76713