Windows 10: can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

Discus and support can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been looking at new Certs to take now that I'm out of high school. I asked my senior tech what a good one to go for was M10982 but when I look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blaze8n, Feb 13, 2020.

1. can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

I have been looking at new Certs to take now that I'm out of high school. I asked my senior tech what a good one to go for was M10982 but when I look into I can't find any documentation that there is even a exam for it but I can find plenty of courses that look super sketchy. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/blaze8n
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blaze8n, Feb 13, 2020

2. certificate error. navigation

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you receive certificate error. navigation on web browser and I'd be certainly help you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Which browser are you referring to ?
    • Have you cross checked this issue on other browsers?
    • Which is the website, you are redirected to?
    A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion by Yaqub from the following link if you are using Internet Explorer browser.

Certificate error on Internet Explorer, error message that states the content from the site was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
    Note: applies to Windows 10.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 13, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 13, 2020
  4. can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Does this error persist while browsing other websites too?
    • Does this error persist while using other browser?

Kindly follow the below given steps and check if the issue persist:

• In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended).

A red Address Bar and a certificate warning appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification

1. can someone help me with understanding how to go about this certification - Similar Threads - someone help understanding

2. Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?: This is the minidump file i had, after a BSOD that appears to happen only when i'm gaming.I also got a volmgr ID 161 error and a Kernel Power ID 41 error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  3. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  4. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  5. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  6. Can someone help me about this?

Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  7. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can someone help me understand this Minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me understand this Minidump files: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  9. Can someone help me understand this Minidump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me understand this Minidump file: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  10. can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me understand what is going on with this operating system: [ATTACH] I can't believe it. they finally did it. they finally took the boundary and pushed it to unfathomable levels of fuckery. an administrator account is no longer able to have full control over the operating system - why? the ONLY solution to this problem (see image)...