Windows 10: Can someone help me with Windows 10 registration?

Discus and support Can someone help me with Windows 10 registration? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot enter another user (my target administrator), but I can only log in with the last logged in profile. Normally, the bottom right corner of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jasper69, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Jasper69 Win User

Can someone help me with Windows 10 registration?

I cannot enter another user (my target administrator), but I can only log in with the last logged in profile.

Normally, the bottom right corner of the screen says "other users", but unfortunately this is not the case here

Can someone help me with Windows 10 registration? 0_big.jpg

:)

Jasper69, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Can someone help me with Windows 10 registration? - Similar Threads - someone help registration

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me?: so i have question for everyone who know something about this blue screem i watch every video but they cant help me becaude when i turn on my pc yeah it says preparing automatic repair but after this he still going on blue screen...
  5. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  6. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  7. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this?: So, I reset my PC because I kept getting blue screened, and there are now these broken shortcuts on my desktop that I can't get rid of. Can these be removed, and how? submitted by /u/osu_watuurmelon [link] [comments]...
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  9. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can someone help me?: Any body? please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/60da70aa-6902-41ab-bf1a-70074f771063
  10. Can someone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spark365 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvk00h/can_someone_help_me_with_this/