Windows 10: Can someone help me with windows 11 services

Discus and support Can someone help me with windows 11 services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every timeIi try to play a game my background apps close and whenIi exit the game they come back and multiple windows with different services like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zander Alejandro, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Can someone help me with windows 11 services

Every timeIi try to play a game my background apps close and whenIi exit the game they come back and multiple windows with different services like widget.exe, searchost.exe, texthostinput.exe and it says the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application andIi tried everything like running sfc /scannow command and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and all the other ones but they still pop up I even did a repair upgrade and it still hasn't fixed it someone please help

:)

Zander Alejandro, Nov 29, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Help with the Windows Search Service failed

Hi,

Having some damaged system components is one of the possible causes why the services in the system are failing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest refreshing the Windows Search service. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to pull-up the Run box.
    • In the Run box, type services.msc and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Services window, look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Pull-up the Services window again.
    • Look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Start.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Can someone help me with windows 11 services

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Can someone help me with windows 11 services :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Can someone help me with windows 11 services

1. Can someone help me with windows 11 services - Similar Threads - someone help services

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?: Hey Guys, I have been having problems with my Dell Windows 11 Laptop. I think there is some corrupted files. A couple things that I cannot do is run programs as an administrator like /run. I try to use Ctrl Shift Esc for task manager and even try to get to it through Ctrl Alt...
  3. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this?: So recently I decided to to factory reset my pc because it had been slow. But when I restarted it, the screen was just black and I couldn't do anything, so i pressed and holded the button and sure enough it was just stuck in a loop that I provided in the picture. Can anybody...
  4. Can someone help me with windows 11 services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with windows 11 services: Every timeIi try to play a game my background apps close and whenIi exit the game they come back and multiple windows with different services like widget.exe, searchost.exe, texthostinput.exe and it says the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  6. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  7. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this?: So, I reset my PC because I kept getting blue screened, and there are now these broken shortcuts on my desktop that I can't get rid of. Can these be removed, and how? submitted by /u/osu_watuurmelon [link] [comments]...
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hey I would appreciate any help with this,This problem started happening recently on my Laptop. I turn on the machine and it greets me with a message: "You've entered an incorrect PIN several times." Then makes me enter a challenge phrase which is always A1B2C3. Next I try to...
  9. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me?: I was playing Apex Legends today and I noticed I was lagging which I thought was really weird, so I checked my task manager and both my GPU and Ethernet were at 100% usage. I lowered all graphic to minimum and and the problem didn't go away. I also tried to open Valorant and...
  10. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...