Windows 10: Can someone help me?

Discus and support Can someone help me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtvlzs/can_someone_help_me/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M1ghty_boy, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:22 AM.

1. Can someone help me?

/u/M1ghty_boy, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:22 AM

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can someone help me?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can someone help me? :cool:

Thema:

Can someone help me?

1. Can someone help me? - Similar Threads - someone help

2. Can someone help me? Error code: 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me? Error code: 0xc000000e: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotVeryCreativ69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dv10u9/can_someone_help_me_error_code_0xc000000e/
  3. Can Someone Help Me Fix This?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Someone Help Me Fix This?: When I Click On A Game/App it says 'Try That Again' page could not be loaded.please try again. I clicked try again and it crashed. then I waited like 1 hour and still same problem. Can Someone Help Me? Error Code:0x80004003...
  4. Please dear god someone help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please dear god someone help me: I can’t update, I just can’t. I’ve searched every error code I got, tried every fix, ran the troubleshooter so many times, tried all the fixes for that, and nothing is working, I’ve spent ten hours trying to update. I’ve got school stuff to do and I can’t because my computer...
  5. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me: I need help with getting my keyboard to light up all the keys my eyes aren't that good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-computer-i-need-to-know-how-to-light-up-my/ce88d017-44d0-4b2f-b655-c86cc3392ae3
  6. I have a problem with office 365 Where can i get help to talk to someone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with office 365 Where can i get help to talk to someone: I have a problem wit office 365 Where and how can I get someone to speak to me in person Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-office-365-where-can-i-get/d5b51c26-7283-4eaa-9654-cc8ea4ec979f
  7. I am completely stuck please someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am completely stuck please someone help me...: Aight so yesterday i was just playing some games on my laptop when suddenly the BSOD appeared ... at first it was doing some process of diagonossing but after a couple of minutes when the reboot happened nothing changed and blue screen was still there... i have tried to...
  8. Can someone help resolve this APPCRASH SysInfoCap.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help resolve this APPCRASH SysInfoCap.exe: I bought my wife an HP ENVY - 17m-ce0013dx Laptop and I notice that every time we need to restart I noticed in the Reliability Monitor we get this error APPCRASH Application Name: SysInfoCap.exe. This only happens after we restart the laptop. This does not happen when...
  9. sfc dism dismal - maybe this can help someone else

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc dism dismal - maybe this can help someone else: Tried an in-place upgrade from 1803 to 1903 but it kept failing with "...failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation". Uninstalled anti-virus and several other old tools. Updated all drivers and BIOS/UEFI. Still same error. sfc couldn't fix...
  10. *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...: my internet doesnt work on my asus laptop and it only works via ethernet ive been trying to fix this for AGES can someone help on command prompt with ethernet in it says:ethernet adapter ethernet on command prompt without ethernet it says:media state......... media...