Windows 10: Can someone help Tablet keyboard to automatically pop up?

Discus and support Can someone help Tablet keyboard to automatically pop up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The keyboard automatically used to Knew when I required it, in tablet landscape mode. Where do I fit it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cinders818p, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Can someone help Tablet keyboard to automatically pop up?

The keyboard automatically used to Knew when I required it, in tablet landscape mode. Where do I fit it?

:)

Cinders818p, Apr 1, 2020

2. Make the keyboard to open automatically when switching on tablet mode, and enabling Swift-key keyboard

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to make the keyboard open automatically whenever the tablet mode on PC is turned on.

However, currently the feature is not available to open the keyboard automatically in tablet mode. I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback using the

feedback hub
    app on Windows 10, as this feature can be very useful for others also.

Also, the difference between touch keyboard and on-screen keyboard is that, on-screen keyboard will be available in both desktop mode and tablet mode. However, touch keyboard will only be available when the PC is switched to tablet
    mode.

To turn on the swift key keyboard, you can follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Go to Settings >
      Devices > Typing.
    2. Scroll down and click on
      Suggestions and auto-corrections
    3. Now toggle the switch to
      On
      for the respective language you want to use the Swift-key keyboard.
    Once the button is toggled for the language, you will be able to use the Swift-key keyboard by clicking on the touch keyboard button on the bottom right corner of the taskbar.

For additional information you can refer the article

Windows 10 Tip: SwiftKey

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Can someone help Tablet keyboard to automatically pop up?

How to get the on-screen keyboard to pop up in tablet mode

In tablet mode the on-screen keyboard rarely pops up when touching a text input field, and there is no task bar and no touch keyboard icon. What is the point of tablet mode if I can't use it as a tablet? Touch functionality took 3 steps back in Win10.
    compared to 8.1.

Mark McQuaide, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help Tablet keyboard to automatically pop up?

1. Can someone help Tablet keyboard to automatically pop up? - Similar Threads - someone help Tablet

2. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help: My Laptop asked me to put in the bitlocker recovery key and once i did it got me to unistall some recent downloads,and since then my toolbar is complelety gone and i tried to download some stuff back but it has come back with an error,can someone please help...
  3. can someone help ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help ?: i need help every time i try to download microsoft flight simulator it says i need to install game services so i install it then it needs update and when i try to update it says an error occurred...
  4. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  5. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  6. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help: Minidump 2.zipmsinfo.nfoid like to find what driver is causing me bsods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help/910d20c3-015c-42ab-a279-a3380bb6686c
  7. Can someone help

Can someone help: Minidump 2.zipmsinfo.nfoid like to find what driver is causing me bsods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help/910d20c3-015c-42ab-a279-a3380bb6686c
  8. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  9. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  10. Make keyboard pop up automatically in tablet mode and other keyboard questions

Make keyboard pop up automatically in tablet mode and other keyboard questions: Hi The subject says it all. When I go to keyboard in settings I don't see a switch to turn on automatically turn on keyboard. In tablet mode is there a difference between the pop up keyboard and the regular keyboard? When I am using the Windows 1809 release, which is...