Windows 10: can someone help this bug keep happening to microsoft edge on every page like even when i...

Discus and support can someone help this bug keep happening to microsoft edge on every page like even when i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontKnowHowToBreath9 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontKnowHowToBreath9, Mar 6, 2021.

1. can someone help this bug keep happening to microsoft edge on every page like even when i...

/u/DontKnowHowToBreath9, Mar 6, 2021

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 6, 2021
  4. can someone help this bug keep happening to microsoft edge on every page like even when i...

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

can someone help this bug keep happening to microsoft edge on every page like even when i...

1. can someone help this bug keep happening to microsoft edge on every page like even when i... - Similar Threads - someone help bug

2. Explorer.exe keeps restarting every 10-ish seconds, can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe keeps restarting every 10-ish seconds, can someone help?: So today when I turned on the PC I went to do something while it was turning on, and it said failed attepmt to repair winload.exe, so I just pressed continue and booted into Windows, and now its restarting explorer.exe every 10 seconds, I haven't turned it off yet. Tried...
  3. Explorer.exe keeps restarting every 10-ish seconds, can someone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe keeps restarting every 10-ish seconds, can someone help?: So today when I turned on the PC I went to do something while it was turning on, and it said failed attepmt to repair winload.exe, so I just pressed continue and booted into Windows, and now its restarting explorer.exe every 10 seconds, I haven't turned it off yet. Tried...
  4. Explorer.exe keeps restarting every 10-ish seconds, can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone help me it doesn’t boot and this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me it doesn’t boot and this happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/imrealhemanBbc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt3mko/can_someone_help_me_it_doesnt_boot_and_this/
  6. um can someone help ? like wat ?

um can someone help ? like wat ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Yippie_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0wjin/um_can_someone_help_like_wat/
  7. Help icons stuck like this can someone help

Help icons stuck like this can someone help: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/vpejn0p8ypl51.png?width=752&format=png&auto=webp&s=250c0a91315dbc480e514133d752ef87b9ccdf2e submitted by /u/Rivdea1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io6ir0/help_icons_stuck_like_this_can_someone_help/
  8. So this just happened to me... can someone help?

So this just happened to me... can someone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okverynoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc5gzf/so_this_just_happened_to_me_can_someone_help/
  9. Can someone tell me why this "corruption" bug happens on my computer?, it happens on...

Can someone tell me why this "corruption" bug happens on my computer?, it happens on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shoam16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8ftyu/can_someone_tell_me_why_this_corruption_bug/
  10. Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?

Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?: It's just on my windows 10 XPS 13, every other non windows device stays connected so it's not the router. I have tried disabling the power save option for the adapter as well as updating to the latest drivers. The problem still persists. What can I do to resolve this?...