Windows 10: Can someone help with an App/Game download issue?

Discus and support Can someone help with an App/Game download issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm running the most current version of Windows 10. When I try to install larger items from the Windows Store, in this case games, I get a constant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JohnnyDanger79, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Can someone help with an App/Game download issue?

I'm running the most current version of Windows 10. When I try to install larger items from the Windows Store, in this case games, I get a constant error. I have to continuously check on the download and hit the resume button because it keeps stopping. This happens whether I am using the Windows Store or the XBOX App to download the game. The error I'm getting is 0x87e0000f. If I click the "Find help for this" link in the error box I'm taken to a MS support page that offers suggestions that don't help. I've gone as far as doing a fresh install of Windows, although that was a while ago, and the problem still happened. It made me wonder if it was somehow hardware related, but I cant see how that would cause problem with downloads via the Windows Store or XBOX App. All other downloads from other sources (Steam, Origin, direct from internet, etc...) work perfect.

If anyone can help me with this issue I would be so grateful. If there is any information I need to provide to get better assistance, please let me know.

submitted by /u/JohnnyDanger79
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JohnnyDanger79, Feb 16, 2020

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Can someone help with an App/Game download issue?

Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help with an App/Game download issue?

1. Can someone help with an App/Game download issue? - Similar Threads - someone help App

2. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I haven't even made a new user account or somth. I tried to press the start button and...
  3. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I tried to press the start button and search button but none worked. I restarted my laptop...
  4. Can someone help with ssd issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help with ssd issue?: As a last ditch effort for space, I deleted everything on my ssdI'm not smart. Now there are no icons or anything. Can't download discord etc. What can I do??...
  5. Can someone help with ssd issue?

Can someone help with ssd issue?: As a last ditch effort for space, I deleted everything on my ssdI'm not smart. Now there are no icons or anything. Can't download discord etc. What can I do??...
  6. Can someone help me with my issue?

Can someone help me with my issue?: Hi, I have a problem with signing in to my windows. I am trying to sign in but it says "something happened and your pin isn't available.Click to set up pin again". I know it is quite easy with a network but my PC shows no network despite of having one. Please help me with...
  7. Touchpad Issue Please can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Issue Please can someone help: Hi so up until now my touchpad has been working fine but today when I woke up I noticed that when I use my touchpad it's very stiff and when I use it and take my fingers off it, it stops moving normally whats meant to happen is when I swipe on it and take my fingers if its...
  8. Touchpad Issue Please can someone help

Touchpad Issue Please can someone help: Hi so up until now my touchpad has been working fine but today when I woke up I noticed that when I use my touchpad it's very stiff and when I use it and take my fingers off it, it stops moving normally whats meant to happen is when I swipe on it and take my fingers if its...
  9. Can someone help me with this software issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this software issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xx_Kratos_xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5bt3z/can_someone_help_me_with_this_software_issue/
  10. can someone help me with the teredo issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone help me with the teredo issue: can someone help me with the teredo issue I tried everything but cant get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-the-teredo-issue/d9f36ba5-2fb0-49f4-8eaf-d532d05887c1