Windows 10: Can someone help with this minidump?

Discus and support Can someone help with this minidump? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive looked at some forums and attemted a memtest already, it didnt detect any errors, so now im stuck on where to go to troubleshoot. I've had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by T. Godwin, Jun 22, 2019.

1. T. Godwin Win User

Can someone help with this minidump?

Ive looked at some forums and attemted a memtest already, it didnt detect any errors, so now im stuck on where to go to troubleshoot. I've had problems with it for a while now but the BSOD crashes seem more frequent in the last week. I even repaired my copy of windows with a newly downloaded copy yesterday and that seemed to have no effect.

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1ce569 fffff806`10000000 fffff806`10ab2000 0x00ab2000 0xeadcd02b 11/11/2094 2:49:15 PM Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 10.0.18362.175 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Microsoft Corporation C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

:)

T. Godwin, Jun 22, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 22, 2019
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Can someone help with this minidump? - Similar Threads - someone help minidump

2. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  3. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  4. Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?: This is the minidump file i had, after a BSOD that appears to happen only when i'm gaming.I also got a volmgr ID 161 error and a Kernel Power ID 41 error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  5. Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?

Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?: This is the minidump file i had, after a BSOD that appears to happen only when i'm gaming.I also got a volmgr ID 161 error and a Kernel Power ID 41 error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  6. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  7. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  8. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Can someone help me understand this Minidump files

Can someone help me understand this Minidump files: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  10. Can someone help me understand this Minidump file

Can someone help me understand this Minidump file: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1ce569