Windows 10: Can someone identify an unusual issue that I'm currently having?

Discus and support Can someone identify an unusual issue that I'm currently having? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having an unusual issue on my laptop in which certain keys on my keyboard would stop function after being active on certain programs, namely games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 23ed3wqsd3, May 17, 2020.

1. Can someone identify an unusual issue that I'm currently having?

I'm having an unusual issue on my laptop in which certain keys on my keyboard would stop function after being active on certain programs, namely games that require a launch-up. When I'm active on those games for a couple of minutes it seems that the keys: g,h,",',alt,esc would stop working. They only start to work again when I'm inactive on those games for a certain period of time. Also, it seems that the more activity there is, the longer I have to wait for functionality to return, and what's more is that I have to be inactive while my computer is on and running for it to work. Furthermore, there seems to be no issue with separate keyboards that I plug into my laptop. Can anyone identify the problem that I'm having?

:)

23ed3wqsd3, May 17, 2020

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Contact Support
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, May 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 17, 2020
  4. Can someone identify an unusual issue that I'm currently having?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Can someone identify an unusual issue that I'm currently having?

1. Can someone identify an unusual issue that I'm currently having? - Similar Threads - someone identify unusual

2. I'm having a strange audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a strange audio issue: I have the Realtek ALC887 onboard audio. The test button in the sound control panel is the only sound I can hear. I tried reinstalling the drivers, I tried troubleshooting it through windows, and getting the update that it suggested. I tried different versions of the Realtek...
  3. Currently having a driver issue and audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Currently having a driver issue and audio issue: One of the drivers constantly has a yellow marker beside it the name of the driver HID- compliant headset. Have tried reinstalling and uninstalling multiple times always comes back on reboot. Now the other main concern as I don't think they are related because the issue...
  4. I'm having an issue with the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    I'm having an issue with the new Edge: I'm having an issue with the new Edge. We run Zoom for conferencing. When I click the link to open up zoom (already installed on my machine) I get this message. I click Open and Zoom the app loads and I'm in. How can I prevent/allow this popup automatically so it doesn't...
  5. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...: DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM & VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I AM ALSO NOW EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WHEN I BOOT UP. IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO RUN WINDOWS 8 OR WINDOWS...
  6. Unusual Camera Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unusual Camera Issues: Hi all, So I have a desktop with a Logitech camera plugged in. I cannot seem to get it to work. It worked a few weeks ago, no issues. Now its not working. I uninstalled it via device manager (both under imaging devices and USB controllers), didn't solve it. I uninstalled...
  7. Facebook currently having issues

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook currently having issues: We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We're focused on working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, but can confirm that the issue is not related to a DDoS...
  8. I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.: When I was turning on my PC, I decided to play a game. So I wanted to use my fully working Xbox Gaming Controller. When I tried to connect my controller VIA Bluetooth, out of nowhere, it disconnects and never wants to reconnect again. I did all the troubleshooting steps...
  9. I'm having issues with mesenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with mesenger: It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-having-issues-with-mesenger/c6f8b1e7-ced6-45ee-bacd-7055207299f3
  10. Need someone to identify this esd file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need someone to identify this esd file: Windows 10 Home, version 1803 build 17134.81 Upon opening my C drive, I found a ESD folder: [img] Upon opening the esd folder, I found this...…. [img] Please note the Date of the Setup Properties. How can I tell which esd file is that ? Is that the April 2018 Update...