Windows 10: Can someone look at this dump file and see what issue is please?

Discus and support Can someone look at this dump file and see what issue is please? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEp7MGFH01ajTi5SEvt80juyklD Ive been getting the same blue screen frequently the past few days so Im just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scuri, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Scuri Win User

Can someone look at this dump file and see what issue is please?

Here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEp7MGFH01ajTi5SEvt80juyklD

Ive been getting the same blue screen frequently the past few days so Im just wondering if someone can identify the issue please.

:)

Scuri, Feb 19, 2019
  2. t8z5h3 Win User

looking to have Memory dump file looked at

hi,
    after looking at the usb 3.0 root hub i noted that the file: USBXHCI.SYS was listed as it's driver so i installed the right driver from the motherboard company's website and i think that should fix the issue.

t8z5h3, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Can someone look at this dump file and see what issue is please? - Similar Threads - someone dump file

2. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  3. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  4. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone look at this dump file and assist me in fixing the issue? ----- The bugcheck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone look at this dump file and assist me in fixing the issue? ----- The bugcheck...: XMP is off because it always crashes my computer when I turn it on. I believe this had to do with system memory. If I am wrong sorry and please correct me or tell me how to fix it.I went through a crash a couple of weeks back due to my video card 6600xt drivers malfunctioning...
  6. Can someone look at this dump file and assist me in fixing the issue? ----- The bugcheck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone look at this dump file and assist me in fixing the issue? ----- The bugcheck...: XMP is off because it always crashes my computer when I turn it on. I believe this had to do with system memory. If I am wrong sorry and please correct me or tell me how to fix it.I went through a crash a couple of weeks back due to my video card 6600xt drivers malfunctioning...
  7. HELP Can someone please look at my Dump Files and also HWinfo to make sure my system is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP Can someone please look at my Dump Files and also HWinfo to make sure my system is...: I recently changed some cables within my system for aesthetics purposes to make my pc look nicer. Using Cablemods which is a reputable brand. I noticed after i was done and after i uploaded nvidias new driver i crashed instantly and got a HYPERVISOR ERROR. Please look at my...
  8. Can someone please look at my minidmps?

Can someone please look at my minidmps?: Computer is a 6 mo old build. Have had crashes on it since the beginning. Some of these seem to be related to a dropbox service, some to an nvidia service. I don't have the technical skills to examine a dump report for what keeps going wrong. Would someone be willing to look...
  9. CAn someone analyze my dump file please?

CAn someone analyze my dump file please?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsGpY44h-WG5BtXUKb9mtRtyMOI please let me know if you need anymore details and i will provide them. I've been crashong due to driver irql not less or equal. Please help me! Thanks in advance!...
  10. Can someone analyze these dump files?

Can someone analyze these dump files?: I wanted to analyze them myself but I can't find anything online about how. I can open them, I see what program it thinks caused the crash, but I know it's actually a hardware error, here's a report from reliability monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name:...