Windows 10: Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ?

Discus and support Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates and with offline installers links ? its nice to download all the updates needed and have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RohithKumarSp, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ?

Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates and with offline installers links ?
    its nice to download all the updates needed and have a offline installers as i have a terrible net speeds.

:)

RohithKumarSp, Aug 14, 2015

2. Can someone tell me what these are all about!

Hi Have 178 applications. I know that's a lot of bloatware, but it isn't bothering me. When it does I'll uninstall it LOL! Is that what Reliability Monitor is showing every day??
    Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ? [​IMG]

garybear89, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Can someone tell me what these are all about!

Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ? [​IMG]

Hi Can someone tell me what these 160 Successful Application Configured up entries are all about. I get them every day.

I'm not having any problems as you can see my Reliability Monitor is almost error free except for one IE failed to load error. I'm just curious about these and wondering what they are all about.

Thank you!

gb89

garybear89, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ?

TairikuOkami, Aug 14, 2015
  5. RohithKumarSp, Aug 14, 2015
  6. Well it lists all the updates, not old/replaced and downloads it directly from Microsoft's servers.

7. it downloads and installs the update auto, i dont want that, i want to save the updates, i want offline installers, its a nice app, but it installs everything.

8. Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ?

It does not auto install anything, it just downloads updates.

9. BunnyJ New Member
    Great idea.. I passed it on to Brink

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 14, 2015
  10. there's an update called
    Security Update for Windows 10 (KB3081436)
    but it's not showing up ?

11. TairikuOkami, Aug 14, 2015
  12. RohithKumarSp, Aug 14, 2015
  13. Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ?

How am i suppose to install those cab files downloaded by the program?

Shadow Delta, Aug 14, 2015
  14. i asked the same thing, hopefully @tairikuokami replies back.

15. BunnyJ New Member
    You can use a tool like 7Zip to unlock the cab file and you should have the updates to install.
    Download - It's free and I use it all of the time.
    HTH

BunnyJ, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ?

1. Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ? - Similar Threads - someone thread updates

2. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 . recovery partition enabled. Can someone advise about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 . recovery partition enabled. Can someone advise about this?: I ran across a recent thread that proposed some fixes. I saw that the recovery partition in the command prompt is disk 1.I don't particularly know how to find this. I do have disk mini tool, and it shows different sectors. I do not know how to use that to increase the space...
  3. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 . recovery partition enabled. Can someone advise about this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 . recovery partition enabled. Can someone advise about this?: I ran across a recent thread that proposed some fixes. I saw that the recovery partition in the command prompt is disk 1.I don't particularly know how to find this. I do have disk mini tool, and it shows different sectors. I do not know how to use that to increase the space...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 . recovery partition enabled. Can someone advise about this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  6. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  7. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can I talk to someone about a Windows problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I talk to someone about a Windows problem: I need to talk to someone on the phone because I don't know how to describe my experience https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-someone-about-a-windows-problem/96cd6d3e-faa8-4e36-afd0-6c49edb13952
  9. Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition?: my window 10 mc wont let me join servers, it just shows me Unable to connect to world, here a screenshot please help me i want to play mc with my friend's server aternos server.[ATTACH]...
  10. Can someone tell me about ASUS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone tell me about ASUS?: I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find. Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good? 76713