Windows 10: can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?

Discus and support can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently, i have been getting bsod crashes and i don't know what to do. can someone help me.here is the link to the memory and minidump filesmemory.dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by doneven, Apr 15, 2024.

1. doneven Win User

can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?

recently, i have been getting bsod crashes and i don't know what to do. can someone help me.here is the link to the memory and minidump filesmemory.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuZID3zvlXBIasx-XUHKz623xlk?e=uXttsfminidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuZID3zvlXBIaxboA3n0BciH4f4?e=j5T0Iqthanks don

:)

doneven, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Serze Win User

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

Hello,

I am having crashing issues when using software that allows control with virtual gamepads. (ParsecSoda) I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ue7bo5brexyos82/Dump_Windows_10.rar/file

I really need to know the source of the problem because the problem being that it can be related to several causes.

Serze, Apr 15, 2024
  3. Reza Ameri, Apr 15, 2024
  4. Tebi Sa Win User

Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your computer. Random crashes and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors can be frustrating to troubleshoot, but analyzing minidump files can provide valuable information about the underlying causes.

Unfortunately, as a text-based AI model, I'm unable to directly access or analyze files or attachments. However, I can provide you with some general guidance on how to analyze minidump files yourself or suggest alternative troubleshooting steps.

1. Analyzing minidump files:
      • To analyze minidump files, you'll need a debugger tool like WinDbg, which is part of the Windows Software Development Kit (SDK). Install the SDK and WinDbg on your computer.
      • Open WinDbg and go to "File" > "Open Crash Dump." Browse and select the minidump file you want to analyze.
      • WinDbg will load the minidump and display information about the crash. Look for the error message or the faulting module that caused the crash. This information can help identify the potential cause of the problem.
      • If you're unfamiliar with WinDbg or analyzing minidump files, you can search for specific error messages or faulting modules online or seek help from forums and communities dedicated to Windows troubleshooting.
    2. Alternative troubleshooting steps:
      • Since you suspect faulty RAM, testing it with new RAM modules is a good step. Faulty RAM can cause various stability issues, including crashes and BSOD errors. Consider ordering new RAM and replacing the existing modules to see if it resolves the problem.
      • Ensure that all your drivers, including motherboard chipset drivers, graphics card drivers, and other hardware drivers, are up to date. Outdated or incompatible drivers can lead to system instability.
      • Monitor your computer's temperature using software like HWMonitor or Core Temp. Overheating components can cause crashes. Make sure your computer's cooling system is working properly and clean any dust buildup on the CPU cooler and other components.
      • Check for any recently installed software or drivers that may be causing conflicts. Uninstalling or rolling back recent changes can help isolate the problem.
      • If the issues persist, you may want to consider seeking assistance from a professional computer technician or contacting the customer support of your computer's manufacturer.
    Remember to always back up your important data before making any major changes to your system or replacing hardware components.

I hope these suggestions help you in troubleshooting and resolving the issues you're experiencing with your computer.

Tebi Sa, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

1. can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files? - Similar Threads - someone please analyze

2. Can Someone Please analyze my dmp file??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Someone Please analyze my dmp file??: Hi guys i had this problem with windows 11 i keep getting bluescreen when running games or just browsing and i couldn't find the problem i swetched back to windows 10 but unfortunately i got my pc rebooted again i have updated all the drivers and stuff here is two of my dmp...
  3. Can Someone Please analyze my dmp file??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can Someone Please analyze my dmp file??: Hi guys i had this problem with windows 11 i keep getting bluescreen when running games or just browsing and i couldn't find the problem i swetched back to windows 10 but unfortunately i got my pc rebooted again i have updated all the drivers and stuff here is two of my dmp...
  4. can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?

can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?: recently, i have been getting bsod crashes and i don't know what to do. can someone help me.here is the link to the memory and minidump filesmemory.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuZID3zvlXBIasx-XUHKz623xlk?e=uXttsfminidump...
  5. can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?

can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?: recently, i have been getting bsod crashes and i don't know what to do. can someone help me.here is the link to the memory and minidump filesmemory.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuZID3zvlXBIasx-XUHKz623xlk?e=uXttsfminidump...
  6. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  7. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  8. laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?

laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?: My system has been crashing due to critical process dying this is the reason on the blue screen for the last week or two. I have a memory dump but do not know how to analyze it. Can someone help me?...
  9. CAn someone analyze my dump file please?

CAn someone analyze my dump file please?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsGpY44h-WG5BtXUKb9mtRtyMOI please let me know if you need anymore details and i will provide them. I've been crashong due to driver irql not less or equal. Please help me! Thanks in advance!...
  10. Can someone analyze these dump files?

Can someone analyze these dump files?: I wanted to analyze them myself but I can't find anything online about how. I can open them, I see what program it thinks caused the crash, but I know it's actually a hardware error, here's a report from reliability monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name:...