Windows 10: Can someone please explain me this...

Discus and support Can someone please explain me this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AEIDOLONE, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Can someone please explain me this...

I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter).

The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel.

The game has a build-in benchmark which gives me every time 101 FPS average WITHOUT the controller paired. It's a constant 101 FPS. I have run the benchmark more than 20 times.

When I pair the controller with the ADAPTER in the FRONT USB ports it gives the SAME results. Which is just fine.

Now, here is where the confusion starts:

When I pair the controller again with the ADAPTER but in ANY of the BACK USB (2.0/3.1) ports I get 91 FPS (10 less). WTH!?

When I pair the controller via Bluetooth I get 98 FPS (3 less)?

What makes me more confused is the SAME adapter connection but the only difference is FRONT panel / BACK panel USB ports. It give me a 10 FPS difference in this game AND in others also. So it's not a per game issue.

Didn't know a controller can reduce your FPS.

How is this possible? Makes no sense to me...

Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit for this. I searched for controller subreddits but can only find a few with 200-300 subs.

submitted by /u/AEIDOLONE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AEIDOLONE, Mar 4, 2021

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Mar 4, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 4, 2021
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Can someone please explain me this...

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

Thank you both for explaining that, I didn't realize how difficult it was to right click, click, then paste. The error of my ways have been spelled out. Once again, if you guys didn't explain it, I never would have figured out what the point of that post was, simplifying already simple steps, thank you! Now we just have to hope it look erocker a few hours to complete mysteps, that way he had time to read that super easy suggestion, and save sometime, because I don't think he could have completed the steps I listed within a few seconds, and I don't want to hear about how much time he wasted, thats if he even uses IE (because most people on a tech forum love IE).

1Kurgan1, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Can someone please explain me this...

1. Can someone please explain me this... - Similar Threads - someone please explain

2. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  3. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  4. Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\LilJi\Desktop\dump files\032421-9812-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path...
  5. Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.: These are the current partitions i have on my hard drive. https://ibb.co/PQrD7Mz I bought my PC pre built years ago so they would have been setup by the company who made it. I would like to format my hard drive and do a clean windows install, do i have to set up these...
  6. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  7. Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JimmyDingus321 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl6sbq/can_someone_please_explain_these_netstat_results/
  8. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  9. Can someone explain databases to me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain databases to me?: I had never heard of these programs until trying to find one that will work with something I just downloaded. What exactly is a database and why do I need one for some programs? Are these databases files on my machine, or do they require Internet connection? If so, where are...
  10. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...