Windows 10: Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

Discus and support Can someone please explain these netstat results to me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JimmyDingus321 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JimmyDingus321, May 16, 2020.

1. Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

/u/JimmyDingus321, May 16, 2020
  2. cardenPX Win User

netstat results

When using the netstat command line I am receiving odd named foreign addresses listed as connected. Here is a screenshot of the results. Can anyone explain?
    Can someone please explain these netstat results to me? c6c2a2c9-3597-4967-a343-84eb3948d443.png

cardenPX, May 16, 2020
  3. netstat -a results?

Hi,

In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Are you experiencing any issues with your computer, thus running netstat - a
      command?
    • If you suspect that your computer is infected with a virus, have you already run the

Windows

Defender
      ?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 16, 2020
  4. Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

netstat results

Those are likely IPv6 addresses that are showing in netstat. You can read more about that protocol and netstat at the article linked below: Netstat (Compact 2013) Please let me know if that helps.

digitaltorres, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

1. Can someone please explain these netstat results to me? - Similar Threads - someone please explain

2. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  3. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  4. Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\LilJi\Desktop\dump files\032421-9812-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path...
  5. Can someone please explain me this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  6. Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.: These are the current partitions i have on my hard drive. https://ibb.co/PQrD7Mz I bought my PC pre built years ago so they would have been setup by the company who made it. I would like to format my hard drive and do a clean windows install, do i have to set up these...
  7. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  8. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  9. Can someone explain databases to me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain databases to me?: I had never heard of these programs until trying to find one that will work with something I just downloaded. What exactly is a database and why do I need one for some programs? Are these databases files on my machine, or do they require Internet connection? If so, where are...
  10. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...