Windows 10: Can someone please explain to me what costs are involved in using the Your Phone App for...

Discus and support Can someone please explain to me what costs are involved in using the Your Phone App for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that a Windows 10 app called "Your Phone" can allow someone to make and receive calls on their desktop PC. Also, I understand that one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ms windows user, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Can someone please explain to me what costs are involved in using the Your Phone App for...

I understand that a Windows 10 app called "Your Phone" can allow someone to make and receive calls on their desktop PC. Also, I understand that one requirement for this to work is to own a mobile/cell phone with the Android OS on it.

Can someone please tell me what the costs involved are to make a phone call?

For example, if I were to make a phone call on my Windows 10 PC, using the Your Phone app, will I get charged exactly the same rates that my mobile/cell provider charges me to do the same thing on my mobile/cell phone?

Sorry for the newbie question, but I don't currently own a mobile/cell phone. Currently, I just use Skype on a Windows 10 desktop PC. Thanks for any comments!

:)

ms windows user, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 16, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Can someone please explain to me what costs are involved in using the Your Phone App for...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Can someone please explain to me what costs are involved in using the Your Phone App for...

1. Can someone please explain to me what costs are involved in using the Your Phone App for... - Similar Threads - someone please explain

2. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  3. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  4. Can someone explain what this means?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain what this means?: I'm just trying to move files from one folder to another on my new laptop. Instead, File Explorer crashes, the entire screen flickers, then comes back to the desktop after a few seconds. When I went in search of anything that might be the cause of it, I looked at Error...
  5. Can someone please explain me this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  6. Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.

Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.: These are the current partitions i have on my hard drive. https://ibb.co/PQrD7Mz I bought my PC pre built years ago so they would have been setup by the company who made it. I would like to format my hard drive and do a clean windows install, do i have to set up these...
  7. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  8. Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JimmyDingus321 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl6sbq/can_someone_please_explain_these_netstat_results/
  9. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  10. Can someone explain databases to me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain databases to me?: I had never heard of these programs until trying to find one that will work with something I just downloaded. What exactly is a database and why do I need one for some programs? Are these databases files on my machine, or do they require Internet connection? If so, where are...