Windows 10: Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...

Discus and support Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GraveSymphony [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GraveSymphony, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...

/u/GraveSymphony, Jan 27, 2021

2. Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.

I am also seeing the issue of

Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.
    These steps did not help my issue with the Windows Store. Are there any other suggestions?

JEff

JeffersonGreene, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Random BSOD, started happening today

Just did all the steps. I suppose there's no way to tell if that solved the issue without using and waiting to see if another BSOD occurs, so I will come back later in case anything happens.

brunopugliese, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...

App unavailability

Hi,

We'd like to know if this happening on all of the apps in the Windows Store in your PC? If yes, we suggest resetting your PC. Please follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Choose Store.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Then, Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and check if it helps resolved the concern.

If it's not happening to all of the apps, we suggest getting in touch with the app developer and ask assistance.

If you have other concerns, let us know.

Robert Caw, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...

1. Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps... - Similar Threads - someone please explain

2. Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?: I don't know how long this has been going on but it's been happening for a while now, and I also formatted the pc and it's still going on. The buttons don't work properly and I can't see the complete text....
  3. Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?: I don't know how long this has been going on but it's been happening for a while now, and I also formatted the pc and it's still going on. The buttons don't work properly and I can't see the complete text....
  4. can anyone explain what happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone explain what happened?: When I turn my Pc on, Windows 11 went completely stock, removed my background back to the default one, and half of my stuff was logged out, then when i restarted, it all went back to normal? I have no idea what happened. before i restarted...
  5. Can someone please explain to me what this is? Every time I press my “P” key this happens....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain to me what this is? Every time I press my “P” key this happens....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/4Four4four4four4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lv3srx/can_someone_please_explain_to_me_what_this_is/
  6. Can someone tell me why this "corruption" bug happens on my computer?, it happens on...

Can someone tell me why this "corruption" bug happens on my computer?, it happens on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shoam16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8ftyu/can_someone_tell_me_why_this_corruption_bug/
  7. Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening???

Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/StokeyDre [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foqpjf/screen_turns_orange_when_i_move_cursor_can/
  8. Can someone please explain what the heck has happened to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone please explain what the heck has happened to my computer: [ATTACH]my computer has had an absolute meltdown my files removed and some thing has been operating my system since October and all of the sources I have googled are associated to microsoft so can you please explain The above picture I have no idea where that came from...
  9. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  10. Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...: [ATTACH] To further clarify is doesnt stop my games, but at the same time i don't understand where or what this Jenkins file is either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-error-that-pops-up-when-i/42d52601-e32f-4c9e-998a-470106eedc20