Windows 10: Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

Discus and support Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please. I have been at it for about a year and I just cant seem to figure it out. I keep getting this error Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OutRagedGaming, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

Please. I have been at it for about a year and I just cant seem to figure it out. I keep getting this error

Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 (Version 4.18.1911.3)

When trying to run windows update. No matter what I try, no matter what website I use, no matter how many technicians (counted 9 so far) that try and help me, NOTHING WORKS. I'm trying not to lose all my things on my drive, but if that is the only option for me, then so be it. But, If someone has had this issue and maybe have found a fix, I would love to hear it before I go down that route.

I would really appreciate everyones help...

submitted by /u/OutRagedGaming
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OutRagedGaming, Feb 6, 2020
  2. perk322 Win User

For the love of God!!!!

SORRY.... didn't mean for the love of God to come back up there.

perk322, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Wombo Win User

Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error? [​IMG]

Wombo, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

1. Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error? - Similar Threads - someone please love

2. Can someone please help me with this error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone please help me with this error?: i cant upgrade to windows 11 using the windows update in settings for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help-me-with-this-error/e4df2786-378b-42cc-a0b8-86d8c846f651
  3. Can someone please help me with this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me with this error?: i cant upgrade to windows 11 using the windows update in settings for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help-me-with-this-error/e4df2786-378b-42cc-a0b8-86d8c846f651
  4. Can someone please help me with this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  6. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  7. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME: I've read hundreds of disk 100 posts. I've tried everything. Absolutely everything. My laptop grinds to a halt all the time even when literally nothing is running and I get severe stuttering in game. There is no concievable way that my entire disk's capacity is being used, it...
  9. For the love.. please help me..

For the love.. please help me..: So.. recent update to 1909, now whenever I use "Save As" (Chrome, Edge Beta, FireFox: FWIW "Edge" seems unaffected) and use the explorer window to change my file location; my fucking keyboard inputs are random.. like.. spacebar="f" c="h".. I've been asking the ole internets...
  10. Please dear god someone help me

Please dear god someone help me: I can’t update, I just can’t. I’ve searched every error code I got, tried every fix, ran the troubleshooter so many times, tried all the fixes for that, and nothing is working, I’ve spent ten hours trying to update. I’ve got school stuff to do and I can’t because my computer...