Windows 10: Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate...

Discus and support Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate File/Folder management app 'Duplicate File Deleter' by Paretologic,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Geoffrey Leonard Francis, May 2, 2019.

1. Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate...

Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate File/Folder management app 'Duplicate File Deleter' by Paretologic, Inc ?

:)

Geoffrey Leonard Francis, May 2, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 2, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, May 2, 2019
  4. Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate...

Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate...

1. Can someone please give me advice on the security aspects of using the Duplicate... - Similar Threads - someone please advice

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...: reg edit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-the-default-values-for-this-in/53a016b7-447e-44dc-8481-e2ccf58a074d
  4. can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...: reg edit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-the-default-values-for-this-in/53a016b7-447e-44dc-8481-e2ccf58a074d
  5. can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  7. Can someone please tell me if these events are a security concern

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone please tell me if these events are a security concern: I leave my laptop on all night and these events happened while I was sleeping over the past 2 days. There are alot of them but I will post a few. The reason I was concerned was because when I opened my anti-virus which I have done over 12 scans with this morning it said it...
  8. Can someone give me lenovo vantage exe file please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone give me lenovo vantage exe file please: Hello, I want to get lenovo vantage app without sign in Microsoft Store, can somebody help me to have it, thank you. I tried to get it from store many times, but it kept asking me to sign in It is windows 10, version2004, Ideapad 320 160267
  9. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  10. Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.: I need the Reg key to System Restore in Win10 . TIA. 24878