Windows 10: Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.

Discus and support Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I need the Reg key to System Restore in Win10 . TIA. 24878 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Barcoc4, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Barcoc4 Win User

Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.

I need the Reg key to System Restore in Win10 . TIA.

:)

Barcoc4, Oct 1, 2015

2. Can someone give me an answer please?

kk thnxCan someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore. :D ive done that

my belkin wireless is called CgrwirelessR...weird name eh?

but thnx a lot...is there any way of confirmon on not running up a charge?

mayhs---01, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Can someone give me an answer please?

Ive swapped my sim with someone elses, previously i had free internet but on this one i have only 1mb free then it costs me £3 per mb but ive been told that this is only if i get the internet through 3g...

so my question is, can i connect through my wireless rotuer and broadband at home and get the internet free on my phone? ive been told i can do this and its free because im using my wireless? could some one give me a concrete answer please?

my service provider is O2

Thnx

mayhs---01, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.

Hi not much information what key and what has gone wrong if you go to Brinks Tutorial and press s and scroll down it does tell you how to get into Systems Restore
    The link is in my signature

hTconeM9user, Oct 1, 2015
  5. mrgeek Win User
    Why ? Are you trying to find System Restore to run, or change it's behavior somehow ?

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.

1. Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore. - Similar Threads - someone please registry

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...: reg edit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-the-default-values-for-this-in/53a016b7-447e-44dc-8481-e2ccf58a074d
  4. can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...: reg edit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-the-default-values-for-this-in/53a016b7-447e-44dc-8481-e2ccf58a074d
  5. can someone give me the default values for this in the registy please...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  7. Can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me: I’m trying to boot up my computer, and no matter what I do, I get a BSOD with “critical process died”. I’ve tried booting into safe mode, but the same thing happens. Edit: if this helps, I updated my gpu drivers yesterday, and updated windows a few days ago. submitted by...
  8. Can someone give me lenovo vantage exe file please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone give me lenovo vantage exe file please: Hello, I want to get lenovo vantage app without sign in Microsoft Store, can somebody help me to have it, thank you. I tried to get it from store many times, but it kept asking me to sign in It is windows 10, version2004, Ideapad 320 160267
  9. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...
  10. Can someone give me registry keys for windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone give me registry keys for windows explorer: Specifically, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolderDesktop, and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolderMobile Story if you are interested: So I upgrade from 10130 to 10158, and in the...