Windows 10: Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition?

Discus and support Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my window 10 mc wont let me join servers, it just shows me Unable to connect to world, here a screenshot please help me i want to play mc with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cheemsster, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition?

my window 10 mc wont let me join servers, it just shows me Unable to connect to world, here

a screenshot please help me i want to play mc with my friend's server aternos server. Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition? 11650225-6a2c-4a5f-8e56-ce72acd9e19b?upload=true.png

:)

cheemsster, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition?

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition?

1. Can someone please help about my mincraft window 10 edition? - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please help?: I have been communicating with someone that goes by EmilyS726 , the option to reply has seem to run out. I really need help with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help/a378caa5-ed59-4702-b19c-9c0b12ab8bbd
  3. can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone please help?: I have been communicating with someone that goes by EmilyS726 , the option to reply has seem to run out. I really need help with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help/a378caa5-ed59-4702-b19c-9c0b12ab8bbd
  4. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  5. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  6. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can someone help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help please?: So for a few days now, my PC is stuck in the automatic repair loop and i dont know how to get out of it. Ive seen a bunch of videos and articles that show me how to fix it but they dont work for my case. When i restart my computer, it goes to the :( screen then turns black....
  8. Mincraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft Windows 10 Edition: So I have a friend that is trying to get the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition so we can play on a world together, and she purchased the game in August of 2018, so she is eligible for the redemption, but now there is no redeem code or button on her Microsoft account page. Is the...
  9. Mincraft windows 10 edition Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft windows 10 edition Pc: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition everything works but I am unable to login my Microsoft account when playing and when I try to log in it says Failed to login we tries to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong how can i fix this ?...
  10. Mincraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft Windows 10 Edition: Hey Microsoft Team i waiting since 2 months for my Code but every day there stays : Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! I am sad that i...