Windows 10: Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10?

Discus and support Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to free up space on my C drive, forever, with no luck. If someone could please assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BKD Productions LLC, May 10, 2021.

1. Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10?

I have been trying to free up space on my C drive, forever, with no luck. If someone could please assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BKD Productions LLC, May 10, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2021
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10?

What's eating up my \C: drive?

From the list above you haven't used storage sense or disk clean.
    $GetCurrent is upgrade files which can be cleared with either .

for
    • Step 1: Press Windows+Pause Break key to open System and choose System protection.
    • Step 2: Select the hard disk whose system protection is on, and click Configure.
    • Step 3: Tap the Delete button.
    • Step 4: Choose Continue to remove all restore points on the selected drive.
    restore points (system volume)

thomaseg1, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10?

1. Can someone please help me clear my C drive on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. can someone help me clear up space on my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone help me clear up space on my C Drive?: My C drive has 21.2 GB free of 237 GB and it is causing my Minecraft Launcher to fail to launch. I have followed every method I could find to clear up space and none have worked. I know I need to go through the files and see which is taking up space and delete them but I am...
  4. can someone help me clear up space on my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me clear up space on my C Drive?: My C drive has 21.2 GB free of 237 GB and it is causing my Minecraft Launcher to fail to launch. I have followed every method I could find to clear up space and none have worked. I know I need to go through the files and see which is taking up space and delete them but I am...
  5. can someone help me clear up space on my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  7. Can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me: I’m trying to boot up my computer, and no matter what I do, I get a BSOD with “critical process died”. I’ve tried booting into safe mode, but the same thing happens. Edit: if this helps, I updated my gpu drivers yesterday, and updated windows a few days ago. submitted by...
  8. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  9. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...