Windows 10: Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the...

Discus and support Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nick Yip, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Nick Yip Win User

Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the...

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\033123-15453-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22621 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal

:)

Nick Yip, Mar 31, 2023

2. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Original thread here. Redirecting

Unfortunately, it is locked. nlem64nt.sys is used by NetLib encryptonizer. We had a similar issue with this causing a PFN File List Corrupt BSOD and their support confirmed we needed to upgrade. Hopefully this will help someone out in the future.

ClumsyBadge2309, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the...

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the...

1. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the... - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can someone PLEASE help me fix this?: I recently changed my hardware-id to be unbanned from a game & now it says I don't have windows activated, from what I've found out so far its because the activation key linked to my computer is now invalid since it thinks I'm on a new computer due to the hardware id switch,...
  3. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone PLEASE help me fix this?: I recently changed my hardware-id to be unbanned from a game & now it says I don't have windows activated, from what I've found out so far its because the activation key linked to my computer is now invalid since it thinks I'm on a new computer due to the hardware id switch,...
  4. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone help me with this BSOD please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this BSOD please?: I ran into a BSOD while playing LOL. I tried to check the dump file but I can't wrap my head around this analysis.I tried to check for driver updates and rams, but nothing seems to help. Can someone take a look at the bugcheck analysisand tell me what the problem is...
  6. Can someone help me with this BSOD please?

Can someone help me with this BSOD please?: I ran into a BSOD while playing LOL. I tried to check the dump file but I can't wrap my head around this analysis.I tried to check for driver updates and rams, but nothing seems to help. Can someone take a look at the bugcheck analysisand tell me what the problem is...
  7. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the...

Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this. BSOD that I cannot seem to find the...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\033123-15453-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  8. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  9. Please can someone help me out.

Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  10. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging