Windows 10: can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing...

Discus and support can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my computer has been rebooting while i use it since i bought the PC. I even took it to BestBuy to get it checked and nothing popped up on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by george Garcia jr, May 19, 2024.

1. can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing...

my computer has been rebooting while i use it since i bought the PC. I even took it to BestBuy to get it checked and nothing popped up on the diagnostic report. they literally sent it back to me the same way just updated and it still reboots on me. This is what it tells me when i look at the reliability report.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa8857d3c5050, 0xfffff804839f8b40, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051824-5031-01.dmp. Report Id: 8370562d-bd98-4640-a94e-b75dc8f83b33.

:)

george Garcia jr, May 19, 2024

2. Headphones and Speakers are playing at the same time

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website in compatibility
    mode. Both Display driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Sound, game controllers and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 19, 2024
  3. PC Hard reboots while or after playing video games, no BSOD

I have been chasing an issue wherein my PC will reboot either during or after playing a video game. The only time I've seen a relevant error was recently when "reboot after bugcheck" was displayed in event viewer. I researched that topic and performed suggested troubleshooting steps and have created a folder with relevent minidumps as well as the MSinfo output. I've attached the zipped folder containing the event viewer log, the minidumps, and the MSinfo output. Any help with this aggravating issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Logs, Dumps, Info:
    Microsoft OneDrive

Sam Xerxes Nasarabadi, May 19, 2024
  4. can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing...

Windows 10 version 21H2 update reboots pc every time HELP

Hi everyone, am new here. Long story short, the new Spiderman Remaster needs Windows 10 version 1909 (build 18363) or later to play. I never bother with windows 10 updates until now. However, all the solutions I've found so far somehow reboots my pc when i load it.
    can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing... 373632d1661016697t-windows-10-version-21h2-update-reboots-pc-every-time-help-update.png
    - when Windows 10 version 21H2 is downloading at around 0%, my pc will restart on it's own The followings solutions I have tried: - Windows Upgrade Assistant (windows10upgrade9252.exe) What happens: During installation, it will reboot my pc - Media Creation tool 21h2.exe What happens: launching this will instantly reboot my pc - Reset_Reregister_Windows_Update_Components.bat What happens: did not fix the issue and still unable to update - Manual install Windows Update Standalone installer from Microsoft Update Catalog (2021-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5005565)) What happens: Update not applicable to your computer - installed Restoro to fix pc issues What happens: did not fix the issue and still unable to update - Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter What happens: did not fix the issue and still unable to update - used Command Prompts to stop and start wuauserv, bits, cryptSvc, msiserver, deleted files from SoftwareDistribution folder What happens: did not fix the issue and still unable to update I am at my wits end, any suggestions or advice would be appreciated! Also let me know if you need more information about my pc. thanks!

xfallenGodx, May 19, 2024
Thema:

can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing...

1. can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing... - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone help me fix my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix my pc?: I attempted to restore my pc back to windows 10 from windows 11. Its been stuck in a loop where it will say restoring your previous version of windows. Then it was say an error and needs to restart. Then it will go to the bios screen. Sometimes It will just loop from...
  3. Can someone help me fix my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me fix my pc?: I attempted to restore my pc back to windows 10 from windows 11. Its been stuck in a loop where it will say restoring your previous version of windows. Then it was say an error and needs to restart. Then it will go to the bios screen. Sometimes It will just loop from...
  4. Can someone help me fix my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing...

can someone please help me fix my PC. It is being rebooted a lot of times when I'm playing...: my computer has been rebooting while i use it since i bought the PC. I even took it to BestBuy to get it checked and nothing popped up on the diagnostic report. they literally sent it back to me the same way just updated and it still reboots on me. This is what it tells me...
  6. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can someone PLEASE help me fix this?: I recently changed my hardware-id to be unbanned from a game & now it says I don't have windows activated, from what I've found out so far its because the activation key linked to my computer is now invalid since it thinks I'm on a new computer due to the hardware id switch,...
  7. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone PLEASE help me fix this?: I recently changed my hardware-id to be unbanned from a game & now it says I don't have windows activated, from what I've found out so far its because the activation key linked to my computer is now invalid since it thinks I'm on a new computer due to the hardware id switch,...
  8. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

9. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  10. Can someone help me fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...