Windows 10: Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

Discus and support Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P Jones 88, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in Firefox, and the computer froze up. 2 minutes or so later, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" error, and it said that the stop code was "DPC Watchdog Violation."Can someone please help me interpret this minidump file? I don't know how to....Here is a link to the mini dump file from my OneDrive:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqJyS5JiJqTggawO2sNycO9pyWtUZQ?e=miRFuXThank you very much in advance!I am uploading the mini dump file now; will just be a few minu

:)

P Jones 88, Apr 24, 2024

2. Please can someone interpret these mini dump logs for me?

I have been going crazy with a new self-build PC that KEEPS having BSOD issues and freezes.

I have tried a LOT of things that I won't cover here, as I think I have finally come to a breakthrough moment reading these forums and running the driver verifier, as it would never return to windows after running it and would constantly BSOD before windows
    could load saying "Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation".

I started in safe mode and turned off the verifier and now have mini dump files which are on my dropbox here:

Dropbox - Mini Dumps - Simplify your life

So this is a step forward at least as I hope someone here will be able to interpret these logs and tell me what on earth I should be fixing!!!

MatthewAddress1, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Windows 10 - Interpreting two BSOD Crash Mini Dump Files

After reinstalling Windows 10 stable release over the Windows 10 Insider Preview OS I had two separate BSOD crashes. I ran them both through WinDbg and have links to the plain text of the Windbg !analyze -v outputs.

BSOD Error Mini-Dump File #1 (Think it's something to do with Broadcom Driver) - Solutions?

Win 10 Crash Mini-Dump Output#1

BSOD Error Mini-Dump File #2 (This one is FREAKING ME OUT because it's saying something about memory corruption?!) - Cause?/Hardware?/Software? - because maybe I installed Windows 10 on top
    of Windows 10 Insider (not a clean install)--- most importantly.... Solutions?!?

Win 10 Crash Mini-Dump File #2

Thank you all!

PeterNapoli, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

BSOD with mini dump file

Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.

Here is a link to my mini dump file:

010624-18171-01.dmp

Silver ize, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

1. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file? - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?: I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in Firefox, and the computer froze up. 2 minutes or so later, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" error, and it said that the stop...
  3. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?: I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in Firefox, and the computer froze up. 2 minutes or so later, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" error, and it said that the stop...
  4. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  5. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?: HelloI have a windows 10 box that is blue screening. Anyone out there have a moment to take a look at one of the mini dumps in the attached link and give me an idea what is causing the problem?Link to Minidumpthanks gary...
  6. Can someone help me look at a Mini Dump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. can someone help me interpret mindmp file please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me interpret mindmp file please: Hello, I have seen a few posts where a minidmp was inspected by others in the community. Would someone be able to assist me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-interpret-mindmp-file-please/12d58db5-5ca6-41b0-ad31-427d21d4aeb9
  8. can someone help me interpret mindmp file please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me interpret mindmp file please: Hello, I have seen a few posts where a minidmp was inspected by others in the community. Would someone be able to assist me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-interpret-mindmp-file-please/12d58db5-5ca6-41b0-ad31-427d21d4aeb9
  9. can someone help me interpret mindmp file please

10. Please can someone interpret these mini dump logs for me?

Please can someone interpret these mini dump logs for me?: I have been going crazy with a new self-build PC that KEEPS having BSOD issues and freezes. I have tried a LOT of things that I won't cover here, as I think I have finally come to a breakthrough moment reading these forums and running the driver verifier, as it would...