Windows 10: Can someone please help me to find out which exactly version of Nero have this exact icon...

Discus and support Can someone please help me to find out which exactly version of Nero have this exact icon... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aki_phoenix, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Can someone please help me to find out which exactly version of Nero have this exact icon...

/u/aki_phoenix, Apr 9, 2020

2. nero recode 12 wont open

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to close the application from the Task Manager, then restart the application and check if the issue persists. There are chances where multiple nero running at the same time.

• Press Ctrl + Alt +Del and select Task manager.

• Under process check whether multiple instance of nero are running.

• I suggest you to close all by right click on it and click on End Task.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Cannot Uninstall Nero Platinum 2015

I have tried to uninstall Nero Platinum 2015 through Add Remove Programs on Windows 10 but could not do so. When I press Uninstall - the progress bar shows the uninstallation process and after some time it completes the configuration and the Program icon(Nero) disappears from the Add Remove Programs giving impression that Nero has been uninstalled but re-appears after few seconds. I have tried several times but without the program being uninstalled.
    There is no uninstallation feature in the Nero itself.
    I do not want to restore my computer to an earlier restore point. Also I want to avoid the clean install of Windows 10.
    Please help me in uninstalling Nero Platinum 2015 from my computer. Please give me step by step instruction since I am not very comfortable with Computer Technology.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ashok

Ashok Kumar Bag, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Can someone please help me to find out which exactly version of Nero have this exact icon...

Duplicate activation error. Nero

Hi Janet,

Thank you for posting in Community.

I understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Can you provide the error that you have receive about the double activation?
    • Do you have installation media for Nero or was it pre installed?
    • Can you provide a screen shot of the issue?

If you have a media installation device for Nero, I would suggest that you uninstall it and then re-install the software again and check.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Can someone please help me to find out which exactly version of Nero have this exact icon...

1. Can someone please help me to find out which exactly version of Nero have this exact icon... - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  4. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  5. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. someone please help me out with these

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone please help me out with these: I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-out-with-these/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  7. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  8. Can someone tell me which exactly version of Windows 10 (and built number if possible) have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me which exactly version of Windows 10 (and built number if possible) have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/figpmv/can_someone_tell_me_which_exactly_version_of/
  9. Can someone tell me which exactly version of Windows 10 (and built number if possible) have...

Can someone tell me which exactly version of Windows 10 (and built number if possible) have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/figphi/can_someone_tell_me_which_exactly_version_of/
  10. Someone please help me out!!

Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...