Windows 10: Can someone please help me with getting rid of the opensuse? It's been removed from my...

Discus and support Can someone please help me with getting rid of the opensuse? It's been removed from my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cully_83, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Can someone please help me with getting rid of the opensuse? It's been removed from my...

/u/Cully_83, Jan 14, 2021
  2. shuggans Win User

Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, Jan 14, 2021
  3. shuggans Win User
    Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Can someone please help me with getting rid of the opensuse? It's been removed from my...

openSUSE 10.3 Final

The openSUSE project is a worldwide community program sponsored by Novell that promotes the use of Linux everywhere. After acquiring SUSE Linux in January 2004, Novell decided to release the SUSE Professional product as a 100% open source project, involving the community in the development process. The program provides free and easy access to openSUSE. openSUSE also provides the base for Novell's award-winning SUSE Linux Enterprise products.
    Beyond the distribution, openSUSE provides a web portal for community involvement. The community assists in developing openSUSE collaboratively with representatives from Novell by contributing code through the open Build Service, writing documentation, designing artwork, fostering discussion on open mailing lists and in Internet Relay Chat channels, and improving the openSUSE site through its wiki interface. Novell markets openSUSE as the best, easiest distribution for all users.
    Like most distributions it includes both a default graphical user interface (GUI) and a command line interface option; it allows the user (during installation) to select which GUI they are comfortable with (either KDE or GNOME), and supports thousands of software packages across the full range of open source development.

The goals of the openSUSE project are:
    * Make openSUSE the easiest Linux distribution for anyone to obtain and the most widely used open source platform.
    * Provide an environment for open source collaboration that makes openSUSE the world's best Linux distribution for new and experienced Linux users.
    * Dramatically simplify and open the development and packaging processes to make openSUSE the platform of choice for Linux hackers and application developers.

With the launch of the openSUSE project, openSUSE is now developed in an open model - public development builds, releases, and sources will be posted frequently here and you will have access to our Bugzilla database for defect reporting. You can also sign up on special interest mailing lists to make sure that you are always getting the most recent news on the openSUSE project and the openSUSE distribution.

openSUSE shares many features with SUSE Linux Enterprise offerings, for example:
    * AppArmor: gives certain applications rights based on how they run and interact with the environment.
    * YaST: a system management application which openSuSE uses as a Control Center.
    * Xen: virtualization software
    * The KDE (extended with such tools as Kickoff and KNetworkManager) and GNOME desktop environments
    * Compiz: a 3D desktop that runs on XGL.

Download

HellasVagabond, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Can someone please help me with getting rid of the opensuse? It's been removed from my...

1. Can someone please help me with getting rid of the opensuse? It's been removed from my... - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  4. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  5. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  7. Can someone please help me get rid of this windows backdoor nothing I do gets rid of it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me get rid of this windows backdoor nothing I do gets rid of it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shelby-gt350r [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hok8mn/can_someone_please_help_me_get_rid_of_this/
  8. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  9. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...