Windows 10: Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...

Discus and support Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I can't find any solutions to solve this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdrianAllado, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...

Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I can't find any solutions to solve this problem.

:)

AdrianAllado, Jul 1, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 1, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 1, 2022
  4. csatennis Win User

Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...

1. Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I... - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...: Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I can't find any solutions to solve this problem....
  4. Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I...: Can someone please help me with this problem, this thing has been bugging me for days and I can't find any solutions to solve this problem....
  5. Proffesionals please help me with this, this thing has been bugging me since forever and i...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Proffesionals please help me with this, this thing has been bugging me since forever and i...: help me pleaseéeee this thing keeps popping up whe i opén my pc ànd cant qccess my microsoft store "This app can't openThere's a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contactyour administrator"...
  6. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  7. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  8. Can someone please help me as what to do with this. It's been stuck this way for days

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me as what to do with this. It's been stuck this way for days: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Never_got_the_joke [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx07n4/can_someone_please_help_me_as_what_to_do_with/
  9. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...