Windows 10: Can someone please help me?

Discus and support Can someone please help me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] This started to happen about a month ago, Service Host: Network Service (it also happens with Service Host: Connected Devices) is using all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/meiwar, Feb 12, 2021.

1. /u/meiwar Win User

Can someone please help me?

Can someone please help me? [​IMG]

This started to happen about a month ago, Service Host: Network Service (it also happens with Service Host: Connected Devices) is using all my internet and every time I end the task it appears again after about a minute.

I need help on why this happens and how to solve it please.

(and also I don't know if it matters but my build version is 18363.1316)

https://preview.redd.it/rcz55r4bi3h...bp&s=462edd6fcac8314f24d0eafe6b45d786a0956f3a

submitted by /u/meiwar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/meiwar, Feb 12, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 12, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can someone please help me? :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Can someone please help me? - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  4. Can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me: I have a gateway small notebook PC when turned on the gateway sign comes up then the Lil ring goes for about one min then black screen then the gateway sign again. And so forth I am stumped please help. The gateway was gifted to me so there isn't much I know about it...
  5. Can someone help me please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please!: I've been trying everything to fix my 100% disk issue but nothing seems to work I've tried to optimise my disk, increase my virtual ram and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-please/a627d3df-a4e2-40f3-ac9b-40d797c07308
  6. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  7. Can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me: I’m trying to boot up my computer, and no matter what I do, I get a BSOD with “critical process died”. I’ve tried booting into safe mode, but the same thing happens. Edit: if this helps, I updated my gpu drivers yesterday, and updated windows a few days ago. submitted by...
  8. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  9. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...