Windows 10: Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app?

Discus and support Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I open it and join peoples party and invite them just fine but then later I can't invite anyone and can't join anyone's party. I have to keep exiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Outrageous-Prompt818, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app?

I open it and join peoples party and invite them just fine but then later I can't invite anyone and can't join anyone's party. I have to keep exiting out and going back in to it then 10 minutes later it finally works again. Please help me fix this it is driving me crazy. (sorry if I have the wrong sub reddit, if so please redirect me to one that can help.)

submitted by /u/Outrageous-Prompt818
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Outrageous-Prompt818, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app? [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app?

Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes / hangs

Hello MCorgano,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the common reasons why Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes when using it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to verify the following:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Dev Mode Companion?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other app?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app?

1. Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app? - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please help?: I have been communicating with someone that goes by EmilyS726 , the option to reply has seem to run out. I really need help with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help/a378caa5-ed59-4702-b19c-9c0b12ab8bbd
  3. can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone please help?: I have been communicating with someone that goes by EmilyS726 , the option to reply has seem to run out. I really need help with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help/a378caa5-ed59-4702-b19c-9c0b12ab8bbd
  4. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  5. Can someone please help?

Can someone please help?: Recently I have transitioned from a Radeon 5500 to a NVIDIA GeForce 1660ti and all of a sudden when I log on and do anything with the WiFi it just random BsoD with the error code being DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and I have no clue how to fix it. Here are the minidump files, so if...
  6. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Xbox companion app

in Cortana
    Xbox companion app: how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app/2da320e6-df16-4ccc-aa25-bf7e57c36ff5
  8. Can someone help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help please?: So for a few days now, my PC is stuck in the automatic repair loop and i dont know how to get out of it. Ive seen a bunch of videos and articles that show me how to fix it but they dont work for my case. When i restart my computer, it goes to the :( screen then turns black....
  9. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  10. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....