Windows 10: Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file....

Discus and support Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file. Especially delete.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobVestal, Aug 4, 2020.

1. BobVestal Win User

Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file....

Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file. Especially delete. Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file.... f8e94708-9201-4bfa-9079-bf9aca3d942c?upload=true.jpg

:)

BobVestal, Aug 4, 2020
  2. BrittneyH Win User

Can someone please tell me what this means?

This popped up on Microsoft Edge while trying to go to YouTube. I have tried ending it with task manager but it is still there when I open it back up. Can someone please tell me what I need to do? Thanks
    Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file.... 5f4c196c-602b-4492-8607-e791e7426964.jpg

BrittneyH, Aug 4, 2020
  3. w1ksz Win User
    Review Files Pop-Up

Every time I turn on the computer I get a Pop-Up telling me to review MS Defender Files they want me to
    approve sending to MS.

When I click on the Pop-Up it takes me to a window that has no files showing.

Am I doomed to forever see this Pop-Up ? How can I get rid of it ? I clear the wondow every morning, but
    it comes back to life the next day.

Thanks for your help,

Richard S.

w1ksz, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file....

Windows keep popping up then disappearing?

Hi Emily.

The reason why you encountered this issue is can be due to file system corruptions. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you see the small pop-up window?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you provide a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Can someone please tell me why this msg, keeps popping up with most every click on a file.... - Similar Threads - someone please tell

2. Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and no mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to press the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  3. Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and no mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to press the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  4. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  5. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  6. Can someone please tell me what these files are and if they are safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone please tell me what these files are and if they are safe to delete?: I found these files, are they safe to delete? I'm trying to free up space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-tell-me-what-these-files-are/c8777d41-d721-400f-8b0b-357cef148fda
  7. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IEatBeansXD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnxufb/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this_problem/
  8. Can someone please tell me what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please tell me what to do?: I've been banned from Forza horizon 4 and I have deleted all my saves completely for about 3 months and I can't log into Forza support, can someone please tell me anything that might help? Cheers....
  9. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShadowsOf_TheirEyes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld4ke7/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAgentSam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikxxr2/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/