Windows 10: Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

Discus and support Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently, I came across a TV show Business Blasters an initiative from Delhi Government, India, to support budding startups from school students. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by prakhars962, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

Recently, I came across a TV show Business Blasters an initiative from Delhi Government, India, to support budding startups from school students. They have multiple startups and each startup is held by a group of 4-5 students. I was really concerned about one such startup. They say they re-image Windows 10 iso file, basically by extracting the contents of install.wim and modifying the followingturning off services they don't tell which ones!!!Uninstalling some features from add or remove features no idea what they turn off!!!Including a script to sideload 3rd party software such as Glary u

:)

prakhars962, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

1. Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10? - Similar Threads - someone image sell

2. can i sell the images created by using bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i sell the images created by using bing: i want to sell images created from bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-the-images-created-by-using-bing/6b122975-fe77-4f3e-a04c-752cb48a80b6
  3. can i sell the images created by using bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i sell the images created by using bing: i want to sell images created from bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-the-images-created-by-using-bing/6b122975-fe77-4f3e-a04c-752cb48a80b6
  4. Can I sell it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sell it?: I have windows 11 pro 64Bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP OEI dvd. I don't plan to use it. so can I sell it. I am in india. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-it/32d39622-7a8c-4319-a433-db117d64d492
  5. Can I sell it?

Can I sell it?: I have windows 11 pro 64Bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP OEI dvd. I don't plan to use it. so can I sell it. I am in india. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-it/32d39622-7a8c-4319-a433-db117d64d492
  6. Fresh Re-Install Windows 11 to Sell Computer

Fresh Re-Install Windows 11 to Sell Computer: I want to do a clean Windows 11 install on my laptop to sell it. The internet if full of work arounds to allow us to install Windows 11 with a local account, but Microsoft is busy shutting down those work arounds. So the ways I have tried do not work anymore.But I really...
  7. Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?: Recently, I came across a TV show Business Blasters an initiative from Delhi Government, India, to support budding startups from school students. They have multiple startups and each startup is held by a group of 4-5 students. I was really concerned about one such startup....
  8. Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?: Recently, I came across a TV show Business Blasters an initiative from Delhi Government, India, to support budding startups from school students. They have multiple startups and each startup is held by a group of 4-5 students. I was really concerned about one such startup....
  9. Re-Imaging and re-selling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Imaging and re-selling: Hi folks I'm trying to get my head around the different types of Windows licencing and am starting to go around in circles.. so I figure that I would just ask the question and see if anyone can help make things clearer. If I or a company were to buy a bunch of new / store...
  10. Windows 10 re image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 re image: Hello I have upgrade Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64bit. I have created a back up image to an internal SATA HDD. I have created a back up image to an external HDD. The drives being formatted to MBR. I have followed the instructions from a number of websites most carefully. On trying...