Windows 10: Can someone tell me about ASUS?

Discus and support Can someone tell me about ASUS? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find. Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good? 76713 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Can someone tell me about ASUS?

I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find.

Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good?

:)

Jesse Williams, Feb 6, 2017

2. Can someone tell me what these are all about!

Hi Have 178 applications. I know that's a lot of bloatware, but it isn't bothering me. When it does I'll uninstall it LOL! Is that what Reliability Monitor is showing every day??
    Can someone tell me about ASUS? [​IMG]

garybear89, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Can someone tell me what these are all about!

Can someone tell me about ASUS? [​IMG]

Hi Can someone tell me what these 160 Successful Application Configured up entries are all about. I get them every day.

I'm not having any problems as you can see my Reliability Monitor is almost error free except for one IE failed to load error. I'm just curious about these and wondering what they are all about.

Thank you!

gb89

garybear89, Feb 6, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

Can someone tell me about ASUS?

I've used quite a lot of ASUS hardware and find it of general good quality, the system I am typing this post on now has an ASUS motherboard and Graphics card and works very well.

Am not personally familiar with their complete laptop systems but I can say that when Google decided to produce their own Android Hardware, (phones, & Tablets), ASUS was the company chosen to produce the devices

Barman58, Feb 6, 2017
  5. I don't know but I brought a Acer Aspire for under £250 as at the time it was cheaper than ASUS
    So found it so good went and brought 5 more for the family and business
    If you want to know more about it click on my System Specs

hTconeM9user, Feb 6, 2017
  6. Well... I have a choice between Dell and ASUS. I don't really know which one to choose.

7. spunk Win User
    Both brands are arguably equal in my mind. It's more dependent on the configuration and support (ie) the HDD capacity, the Processor speed, the RAM (memory) Video card etc. Try to get the best specs for your budget, don't worry so much about the brand.

spunk, Feb 6, 2017
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

I have an Asus laptop and my daughter has an Asus laptop. We both like them. I've had Dell in the past and prefer Asus now.

NavyLCDR, Feb 6, 2017
  9. Exactly. That's what I have been telling everyone. My only problem is that I cannot afford top of the line. I am ordering through a store that I use in town. The Dell has a quad core processor. But since I do photography, I am going to need more processing power. The processing power for the ASUS is 1.7Ghz. My Toshiba has more than that. So I may go with the Dell. Not really sure yet as I will look at them tomorrow.

10. Jesse Williams, Feb 6, 2017
  11. Jesse Williams, Feb 6, 2017
  12. mrgeek Win User
    I'm not familiar with Badcock and their page is severely lacking in details, like is this a touch screen ? If not and since you are in the US, I got one of these ASUS recently for a family member. Easy to set up and she's happy with it and been thru a few Windows Updates. Not for hard gaming but OK for Office and photo editing. Same memory, hard drive size, diff Intel processor and no bluetooth speaker but almost half the price. Only thing I don't like is battery is not in removable compartment, you'd have to take it apart to replace. At this price, after battery dies in a few yrs, she'd use it on power only or get another laptop at this price. Walmart has cheap replacement policies for sale too and sure to have a store nearby.

http://https://www.walmart.com/ip/AS...50136424#about

mrgeek, Feb 6, 2017
  13. bumboola Win User

Asus makes some nice machines but the AIO I purchased from Best Buy was extremely buggy with Wi-Fi and the mouse/keyboard connections, it also locked up regularly. Support was useless and they wanted me to send it back to them on my own dime for warranty work so I returned it and ordered a Lenovo AIO that came standard with a one year onsite warranty. It has none of the problems the Asus had, in fact no problems at all. I was also able to upgrade to a SSD which I didn't think I needed but now that I use one I would never go back.

Just my experience.

bumboola, Feb 6, 2017
  14. lvgandhi Win User
    For last four years, I am using this laptop from ASUS. Fine.

lvgandhi, Feb 6, 2017
  15. batlhilz Win User
    devices and components are as good as whatever manufacturer. most of the time biggest difference that people should taken care of is the warranty and procedures that the manufacturers has

ive used asus products years without any problems, however as ive been working years also in IT-industry, asus warranty policies and RMAs and the system behind it might not be as adjustable and flexible as others has *Smile

gladly ive had only few cases for customers where i had to contact asus and do some warranty stuff, and despite the long action-time for it, they fixed it very well so.

batlhilz, Feb 6, 2017
Thema:

1. Can someone tell me about ASUS? - Similar Threads - someone tell ASUS

2. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  3. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  4. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pls someone tell me this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pls someone tell me this: Hello guys i searching for fortnite android isuddenly misclick a fake ads link.. am i getting hacked im panicking right now pls help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pls-someone-tell-me-this/19bdbb20-49a6-4f14-bb38-98bec0d411e7
  6. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  7. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  8. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Can someone tell me is this true?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me is this true?: I have got this problem.First I tried to login my gmail using this laptop.But here was the resultSo I tried using avast to solve this issue.But this was the result.Were these true?Is the hacker hacked mine?Please help me....
  10. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WlDEPutin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ks70ev/can_someone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/