Windows 10: Can someone tell me how I managed to ruin my color template in windows 10? File Explorer...

Discus and support Can someone tell me how I managed to ruin my color template in windows 10? File Explorer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/betterusethrowaway [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/betterusethrowaway, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Can someone tell me how I managed to ruin my color template in windows 10? File Explorer...

/u/betterusethrowaway, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Folder Template with shortcut to folder inside folder.

I showed you the principle of a method that will do what you wish. To apply it to any folder structure you need to understand how it works.

• In my shortcut I defined the "Start in" folder as %CD%. This means that the shortcut must use the
      current folder as its base. In my example this was C:\Templates\Template1\TestA.
    • For the shortcut I used this command line:

explorer.exe ..\TestB\Target

What exactly does this do? Here is the explanation:

1. "..\" tells Explorer to step on up in the directory tree:

C:\Templates\Template1\TestA -> C:\Templates\Template1

2. "TestB" tells Explorer to steop one down in the directory tree:

C:\Templates\Template1 -> C:\Templates\Template1\TestB

3. "Target" tells Explorer to open the file or folder "Target".
    Applying this knowledge, you could create a shortcut that makes Explorer step up two folders:

Explorer.exe ..\..\Template2\TestB\Target

C:\Templates\Template1\TestA

-> C:\Templates\Template1

-> C:\Templates

-> C:\Templates\Template2

-> C:\Templates\Template1\TestB

-> Open "Target"

Armed with this knowledge you can now fix your shortcut yourself.

Frederik Long, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Can someone tell me how I managed to ruin my color template in windows 10? File Explorer...

Windows tells me I may not have sufficient access for color calibration & color management

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following:

• Did the issue start when you first bought the computer?
    • Is the computer brand new when you bought it?
    • Based on your screenshot, the error message includes the file path of the Color management. Have you checked if you can access the file path by accessing it manually using File Explorer?
    • Is your computer connected to a domain? To check if your computer is connected to a domain, do these steps:
      • Access Control Panel.
      • Select System.
      • Under Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings, look for
        Domain.
      • If you can Domain, it means that your computer belong to a domain.
    • What is the version and OS build of your Windows 10? To know the OS build and version of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • Choose About.
      • In the right pane, look for Version and OS build.
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Can someone tell me how I managed to ruin my color template in windows 10? File Explorer...

1. Can someone tell me how I managed to ruin my color template in windows 10? File Explorer... - Similar Threads - someone tell managed

2. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  3. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  4. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone tell me is this true?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me is this true?: I have got this problem.First I tried to login my gmail using this laptop.But here was the resultSo I tried using avast to solve this issue.But this was the result.Were these true?Is the hacker hacked mine?Please help me....
  6. The Windows 11 explorer keeps restarting, can someone tell me how I can fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows 11 explorer keeps restarting, can someone tell me how I can fix this?: As you may know from the title, my Windows 11 explorer will randomly restart, which means things like the taskbar will go blank, and then reload all of the icons, and it can be very disruptive sometimes. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this? I don't want to be bothered by...
  7. The Windows 11 explorer keeps restarting, can someone tell me how I can fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 11 explorer keeps restarting, can someone tell me how I can fix this?: As you may know from the title, my Windows 11 explorer will randomly restart, which means things like the taskbar will go blank, and then reload all of the icons, and it can be very disruptive sometimes. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this? I don't want to be bothered by...
  8. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WlDEPutin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ks70ev/can_someone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAgentSam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikxxr2/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Can someone tell me what are those files

Can someone tell me what are those files: Screenshot Today I decided to look around folders and discs on my new pc to clean old files and things that didn't uinstall and I found these files in C:/ProgramData folder. What are those, can I delete them safely and why are they created there? Im not too smart but I think...