Windows 10: Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes..

Discus and support Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/aSebs_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkhwaq/can_someone_tell_me_if_its_actually_downloading/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aSebs_, Dec 26, 2020.

1. /u/aSebs_ Win User

Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes..

/u/aSebs_, Dec 26, 2020

2. Wifi connection cutting off every 20 minutes

My internet is turning itself off about every 20 minutes, and I have to go to the network and sharing center and run troubleshoot wifi connection 3 a several times before it goes back to normal.

What I've checked:

• The internet works without fail on my phone. The problem is surely on this device.
    • The wifi connection 3 thing on network and sharing center is the thing that always goes offline (has a red cross next to it)
    • My intelligence... I'm pretty bad at computing so please explain this in steps.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to stop this inconvenience from occurring every 10-20 minutes, its really frustrating. I need to answer questions and get more reputation on writers SE Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes.. :).

Thanks. By the way, I ran a scan. Its not a virus or malware, whatever else it could be.

Daniel Cann, Dec 26, 2020
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes..

Clock always 20 minutes fast if set on automatic

There's at least 3 places on this list that have 30 minute offsets but that doesn't explain 20 minutes:
    The World Clock Worldwide

Berton, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes.. - Similar Threads - someone tell actually

2. from a local guy and its been crazy the last 5 days the scenes and whoever tells me to and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    from a local guy and its been crazy the last 5 days the scenes and whoever tells me to and...: i just got it from a local guy and its been crazy the last 5 days...there scenes and whoever tells me to and not to do so i unplugged the Ethernet cord for a couple hours and came back 8 devices were attached...
  3. from a local guy and its been crazy the last 5 days the scenes and whoever tells me to and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    from a local guy and its been crazy the last 5 days the scenes and whoever tells me to and...: i just got it from a local guy and its been crazy the last 5 days...there scenes and whoever tells me to and not to do so i unplugged the Ethernet cord for a couple hours and came back 8 devices were attached...
  4. from a local guy and its been crazy the last 5 days the scenes and whoever tells me to and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legitimate download?

I wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legitimate download?: Since this one drive has been installed then I am having issues accessing my internet banking and accounts software. I cannot uninstall it either - keep doing uninstall and it just doesn't? Usually genuine Microsoft apps have Microsoft Corporation written where the number...
  6. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  7. Can someone tell me what this is?

Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  8. Can someone tell me is this true?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me is this true?: I have got this problem.First I tried to login my gmail using this laptop.But here was the resultSo I tried using avast to solve this issue.But this was the result.Were these true?Is the hacker hacked mine?Please help me....
  9. My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours: Can you guys help me with the problem im freakong out my father bought me the laptop and its stuck on the startup screen i tried to so the troubleshooting thing but when it says automatic repair.It just does that then goes into a black screen with no diagnosing Pc screen just...
  10. Its telling me to repair the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its telling me to repair the computer: So first off I bought Minecraft java edition on pc and then downloaded it but after I did that I opened the file and it told me to repair the computer so I clicked the repair button and it said I'd finished so I went to the launcher but its saying play demo so I was a little...