Windows 10: Can someone tell me if this message is from Windows 10 or something else?

Discus and support Can someone tell me if this message is from Windows 10 or something else? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This appears maybe 50% of the time as I am shutting down my computer. I have never seen this from Microsoft before and it only happens on one of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 333t, Feb 3, 2020.

1. 333t Win User

Can someone tell me if this message is from Windows 10 or something else?

This appears maybe 50% of the time as I am shutting down my computer. I have never seen this from Microsoft before and it only happens on one of my computers. The usual message from Windows for updates is different so I am concerned this might be something else.

Can someone tell me if this message is from Windows 10 or something else? [​IMG]

:)

333t, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Can someone tell me if this message is from Windows 10 or something else? - Similar Threads - someone tell message

2. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  3. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  4. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pls someone tell me this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pls someone tell me this: Hello guys i searching for fortnite android isuddenly misclick a fake ads link.. am i getting hacked im panicking right now pls help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pls-someone-tell-me-this/19bdbb20-49a6-4f14-bb38-98bec0d411e7
  6. Can someone tell me is this true?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me is this true?: I have got this problem.First I tried to login my gmail using this laptop.But here was the resultSo I tried using avast to solve this issue.But this was the result.Were these true?Is the hacker hacked mine?Please help me....
  7. Can someone help me with something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with something?: Because I don't have alot of space on my Xiaomi redmi note 7, I want to transfer my photos and videos to a usb stick using my computer. How can I do that? submitted by /u/geovasilop [link] [comments]...
  8. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WlDEPutin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ks70ev/can_someone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Can you disable the "someone else is using this computer" message?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you disable the "someone else is using this computer" message?: So recently I got a new computer and every time I click "shutdown" it tells me "someone else might be using this computer" and it's really getting on my nerves!...
  10. Can someone tell me about ASUS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone tell me about ASUS?: I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find. Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good? 76713