Windows 10: Can someone tell me what this is?

Discus and support Can someone tell me what this is? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoOneJK, Sep 25, 2022.

1. NoOneJK Win User

Can someone tell me what this is?

Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks

:)

NoOneJK, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Sep 25, 2022
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 25, 2022
  4. OneMoar Win User

Sapphire R9 280x won't display on a new build

you need to follow the steps I listed ...

OneMoar, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Can someone tell me what this is? - Similar Threads - someone tell

2. Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and no mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to press the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  3. Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and no mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to press the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  4. Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and now mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to see the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  5. Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it

Can someone tell mw what this update is and why I cant click on it: This update box keeps popping up then disappears only to come back in hourly intervals. as you can see, it is semi transparent and now mouse clicks or keyboard combinations allow me to see the details button before I update what ever it is. Can anyone offer suggestions on...
  6. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  7. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  8. computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?: Here is link to a few days worth of dump files and the most recent memory file. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ps2cntf37ajl56kegv430/dump-files.zip?rlkey=hi9ee976r5ezw158r3c7asyt6&dl=0...
  9. computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?

computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?: Here is link to a few days worth of dump files and the most recent memory file. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ps2cntf37ajl56kegv430/dump-files.zip?rlkey=hi9ee976r5ezw158r3c7asyt6&dl=0...
  10. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

"0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...