Windows 10: Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

Discus and support Can someone tell me what's causing the crash? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elliota Moonskin, May 26, 2023.

1. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so If someone would help me, I would appreciate it. 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **

:)

Elliota Moonskin, May 26, 2023
  2. W1zzard Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, May 26, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 26, 2023
  4. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

1. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash? - Similar Threads - someone tell what's

2. Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?: I keep getting BSOD errors from time to time on a newer PC I built... Can anyone pinpoint the cause and best course of action for a solution. I got one while running Flight Simulator and research showed that possibly it was my RAM overclock. I disabled XMP but I still get...
  3. Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?: I keep getting BSOD errors from time to time on a newer PC I built... Can anyone pinpoint the cause and best course of action for a solution. I got one while running Flight Simulator and research showed that possibly it was my RAM overclock. I disabled XMP but I still get...
  4. Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  6. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  7. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  8. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  9. Can someone tell me what this is?

10. Can someone tell me what is causing this notification sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what is causing this notification sound?: https://imgur.com/a/nzGkS1I I've been hearing it every 20 minutes or so and it's driving me crazy. I've disabled system sounds AND notifications in Windows, yet it keeps on coming. Help appreciated! submitted by /u/BootlegMoon [link] [comments]...