Windows 10: Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

Discus and support Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trasherkult [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trasherkult, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

/u/trasherkult, Nov 19, 2019
  2. moskal91 Win User

NumLock Turns Letters Into Numbers on Desktop Computer

I had the same problem, it seems that it happens only with several keyboards.
    Finally I solved it this way (sorry, but I've got Polish language set):

Now find something like "Standard keyboard device" on the drivers list, install it (click Yes in the compatibility warning window) and check if keyboard is still working.

If so - reboot Your computer and enjoy fixed keyboard without letters turning into numbers.<br>
    If not - revert driver back and try another one.

moskal91, Nov 19, 2019
  3. reddhanky Win User
    Dialing phone Numbers that contain Letters

Might I suggest you go to HTC's site and download HTC Dialer which is a skin that includes the letters for each button under the number (like on your telephone).

reddhanky, Nov 19, 2019
  4. islayuk1 Win User

Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

NUMBERS TO LETTERS - E63

Hi I am looking to see if someone can tell me how I can change from numbers to letters on my nokia E63, I I am trying to install a Bluetooth code but when I try to type in the letters only number keys are available

I know how to change from Letters to numbers but I need NUMBERS TO LETTERS

Thankyou in advance for you help

islayuk1, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

1. Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them? - Similar Threads - someone tell what's

2. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  3. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  4. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  5. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  6. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can someone tell me what the crapsicles is going on and how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what the crapsicles is going on and how to fix it?: Please someone tell me why my pc thinks I have 2 desktop folders with different icons in each technically, there are 3 folders if you include the 'public desktop' folder which has yet another, different, selection of icons and how to I amalgamate them or make them the same or...
  8. Can someone tell me what’s going on and how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what’s going on and how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/02isBestGirl2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj9ait/can_someone_tell_me_whats_going_on_and_how_to_fix/
  9. Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?: I contacted support couple days ago and gave a service request number and I've been looking around but I can't find a way to do a follow of my request number or to see it. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks and have a good afternoon....
  10. Can someone tell me what are those files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what are those files: Screenshot Today I decided to look around folders and discs on my new pc to clean old files and things that didn't uinstall and I found these files in C:/ProgramData folder. What are those, can I delete them safely and why are they created there? Im not too smart but I think...