Windows 10: Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

Discus and support Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trasherkult [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trasherkult, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

/u/trasherkult, Nov 19, 2019
  2. moskal91 Win User

NumLock Turns Letters Into Numbers on Desktop Computer

I had the same problem, it seems that it happens only with several keyboards.
    Finally I solved it this way (sorry, but I've got Polish language set):

Now find something like "Standard keyboard device" on the drivers list, install it (click Yes in the compatibility warning window) and check if keyboard is still working.

If so - reboot Your computer and enjoy fixed keyboard without letters turning into numbers.<br>
    If not - revert driver back and try another one.

moskal91, Nov 19, 2019
  3. reddhanky Win User
    Dialing phone Numbers that contain Letters

Might I suggest you go to HTC's site and download HTC Dialer which is a skin that includes the letters for each button under the number (like on your telephone).

reddhanky, Nov 19, 2019
  4. islayuk1 Win User

Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

NUMBERS TO LETTERS - E63

Hi I am looking to see if someone can tell me how I can change from numbers to letters on my nokia E63, I I am trying to install a Bluetooth code but when I try to type in the letters only number keys are available

I know how to change from Letters to numbers but I need NUMBERS TO LETTERS

Thankyou in advance for you help

islayuk1, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them?

1. Can someone tell me what's going on with these services with weird numbers/letters after them? - Similar Threads - someone tell what's

2. Can someone tell me what this is? It happens to me alot lately randomly when i turn on pc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what this is? It happens to me alot lately randomly when i turn on pc...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PRiDERR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwszgp/can_someone_tell_me_what_this_is_it_happens_to_me/
  3. Can someone read this Vbox Log and tell me what is happening?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can someone read this Vbox Log and tell me what is happening?: I don't remember starting up my VM on the date of last modified. I found a log. Can anyone read it and tell me if something malicious is going on? 00:00:02.327234 VirtualBox VM 6.0.8 r130520 win.amd64 (May 13 2019 14:14:44) release log 00:00:02.327250 Log opened...
  4. can someone tell me how to play a dvd on this computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone tell me how to play a dvd on this computer: I need help understanding how to play a dvd on the computer I have done it before and have obviously forgotten hoe to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-how-to-play-a-dvd-on-this/cf6476f2-e7e3-49b4-9196-9b148835a722
  5. Can someone please tell me what the multiple desktop feature is for?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone please tell me what the multiple desktop feature is for?: I'm new to it. Since you cant put different shortcuts or such on different desktops what is it for? -not being facetious, just want to know what it can do...
  6. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...
  7. Can someone tell me what caused my last BSOD error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone tell me what caused my last BSOD error?: Here is the summary of it: https://i.imgur.com/6uPhJOh.png I want to find out what to fix exactly. It looks like it is a Windows system file giving me trouble....
  8. Can someone tell me what my PC is downloading from these IP Addresses?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what my PC is downloading from these IP Addresses?: [img] I have always wondered what processes keeps on hogging my internet connection as Windows isnt updating or AV is not updating. So upon looking at resource monitor, PC is connected to those 3 IP addresses and is actively downloading something. Upon checking out at...
  9. Can someone tell me about ASUS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone tell me about ASUS?: I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find. Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good? 76713
  10. Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?: This started happening about a week ago in various programs, such as Blender, Minecraft and Google Chrome. When this is happening it is like my clicks on my mouse are not registering. Sorry for the low quality video but i had to keep the file size small so that I could upload...